Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Camping T?

Camping T?

strafeRight|Y^Deuce

I have been playing on this server for a long time and I have never been slayed for camping on the T side. He slayed atteast 5 people for camping in proj room!!!!!! We were camping cause it gave us a chance against the awpers, we were losing badly. He would not even answer me when i asked why I can not camp, and why i was slayed. Seeker saw him slay someone who killed him.

"Console: STOP CAMPIN IN THE F***ING PROJECTOR ROOM" He said that without the ***, and then just starting slaying T's.

I talked to Dave, and he said to post my concerns online.

I wanted to let everyone know, and tell me what you guys/girls think.

Zuz
    I was playing T when this was happening, same thing for 2 rounds- slaying the camping Ts in Projector Room.
    First of all, Terrorists are supposed to defend the hostages right? And when there are awpers, thats really all you can do.
    If you're an admin, and you're going to slay players for camping projector room, at least explain your reasoning, inform us of new rules, or whatever, but don't ignore us.

Don't know who YankeeDeuce is, or where he came from- Ive never seen him on the server before tonight- but he's abusing his admin privilages by slaying us for camping when he's awping, and he's and irresponsible admin for not explaining himself.

Interplanetary Ninja Assassin yankeeDEUCE's Avatar
    I actually said to stop camping twice, a few rounds before I slayed anyone. You obviously haven't played here for a "long time", or you would have known I have done this since we first put up the server. As for slaying someone that killed me, who knows - I don't pay attention to k/d or what people are saying when I pub, I just listen to my music.

It's kind of funny though that when the T's were camping the projector room, they lost 13-0. Then all of a sudden the next game when the T's DON'T camp, the T's were WINNING 9-4. 99% of the time, that's what happens. All camping the projector room does is slow the game down, and make it a turkey shoot for the CT's. I do the same thing when the entire CT side camps in their spawn.

I love how you say it gives you a chance against AWPers though, considering the CT's rolled you 13-0.

Jawbone Collector in Chief
    yankeeDEUCE.com

| |
    |

I personally don't see a problem with camping the projector room, or anywhere in office for that matter. CT's camp spawn often with an awp and that is against objective so I agree that can slow down the flow. I dont see camping projector room as anythign against what a T is supposed to do.

Unless sR makes it a formal rule not to camp projector room ( which I disagree with) I don't know why people would get slayed for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuz
    I was playing T when this was happening, same thing for 2 rounds- slaying the camping Ts in Projector Room.
    First of all, Terrorists are supposed to defend the hostages right? And when there are awpers, thats really all you can do.
    If you're an admin, and you're going to slay players for camping projector room, at least explain your reasoning, inform us of new rules, or whatever, but don't ignore us.

Don't know who YankeeDeuce is, or where he came from- Ive never seen him on the server before tonight- but he's abusing his admin privilages by slaying us for camping when he's awping, and he's and irresponsible admin for not explaining himself.
    while I don't agree with the slaying, I would be careful about the loose accusation of "who yankee" is. He is not only a CAL player for Straferight, he is an active member of the forums of both notebookforums and straferight. You may FEEL he was abusing his admin "privilages" but I wouldn't go so far as to make downright claims as to what he did. Just because you have not seen him on the server, does not mean he isnt a very big part of the reason this is such a great gaming community.

Zuz
    Ok, thats fair. You could have said that in game rather than ignoring us.

But the camping does give us a better chance. When we camp we end up killing more CTs than we would otherwise. I mean, we can rush into your awpers and lose without killing a single CT, or we can camp and lose, but kill more than half the team.

You also can't compare the T team from round to round- the teams change. Better players join, the rush begins to work.

EDIT(response to dave): I wasnt questioning his authority by asking who he is, I was litereally stating I don't know who he is. While I now understand his reasoning, I withdraw my my abuse acusation, but I stand by my statement about irresponsibility.

Interplanetary Ninja Assassin yankeeDEUCE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuz
    But the camping does give us a better chance. When we camp we end up killing more CTs than we would otherwise. I mean, we can rush into your awpers and lose without killing a single CT, or we can camp and lose, but kill more than half the team.

You also can't compare the T team from round to round- the teams change. Better players join, the rush begins to work.
    It doesn't give you a better chance. I know because almost everytime the T's camp projector room, they lose. I've been on T where they camp the first 5-6 rounds and get dominated. Once I get them to push out, they start winning. Everytime I've gotten them to push out, we have won. Every single time.

It's not like you have to rush into CT spawn or into front office, just pushing up into long hall and outside garage helps. Then if you have to you can fall back instead of being stuck in a corner in the projection room. Even if the T's camp there once or even twice a game I don't have that big a problem with it, it's when the entire team does it continuously that it causes a problem. Whatever team controls the chokepoints is usually going to win. When you sit in projector room, CTs can stroll right up to spawn. If you say there are too many AWPs, use grenades on them and either get close to them or make them come to you and play a short angle so you have the advantage. Or just get an AWP and outshoot them.

Jawbone Collector in Chief
    yankeeDEUCE.com

| |
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    I personally don't see a problem with camping the projector room, or anywhere in office for that matter. CT's camp spawn often with an awp and that is against objective so I agree that can slow down the flow. I dont see camping projector room as anythign against what a T is supposed to do.

Unless sR makes it a formal rule not to camp projector room ( which I disagree with) I don't know why people would get slayed for it.
    agreed. Although it is tedious if I'm playing CT having to weed out all of the camping T's- it is their objective in the long run....but I'm no admin, so that shows about how far my $.02 goes. :dance2:

roflmyspace

wii friend code:2668-0266-1784-3270

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsodomy
    but I'm no admin, so that shows about how far my $.02 goes. :dance2:
    thats why your thoughts are only worth $0.02 just kidding man

LOL i wish i was on to see that.

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast