Thread: Good Day Today

Good Day Today

I was on the City Maps server tonight for a couple hours with several members. Teck, Guntizzle, Richard(I think), Keverknow, a few that come to mind. There were more, but I can't think of names to save my life. We were doing damn good tho, at one point everyone was accually fighting to revive a fallen comrad. Great teamwork on the servers today. Damn I love Straferight. :'( :headbang:

Commander
    I've never had that kind of teamwork in a 64 person server, 1 I can never get into SR cause its like 68/64 , 24/7

Aww man the one day I don't get to play

My Homemade Game Rig: DFI Lanparty Ultra-D | AMD Opteron 165 @ 3.0ghz Ultra-120 | X2 eVga 7800gt |
    2gb OCZ GX gold PC4000 | 74gb WD Raptor (runs OS) | 250gb WD (storage)

We must of had 12+ people, two squads led by myself and a guy that I cannot think of his name. He gets real into the game and starts yelling into the mic and stuff. Anywho, it was one of those rare moments for me when BF2 is accually fun.

N00b Herder
    Rockinfella - Since you're joining up with sR in general, join the ventrilo server and ask an admin for space. Never a problem to make room. Just page an admin and say "Beam Me Up, Space Man!" :awdance:

Except when it's after 2am Pacific, but there tends to be a slot or two open around that time anyway.
    PLAYING: Gears of War | Battlefield 2142 | Medieval 2 | Civilization 4 | Supreme Commander

N00b Herder
    Timmay, are you talking about diodeone (spelling)? WS@ tag I believe.

He's about the only fella whose squad I'd join instead of creating my own. Many fun hours running with him. There are a handful of squad leaders who I keep an eye out for and will try to coordinate with to cover the map via the commander, he's one.

We also had two 'competing' sR squads the other evening on the same city maps team- Buddhist had sR Boice and I did sR Zoice, Voice, and probably something else I can't remember. Good times.
    PLAYING: Gears of War | Battlefield 2142 | Medieval 2 | Civilization 4 | Supreme Commander

Nah, that wasn't him. He didn't have a sR tag. Someone commented on why he didn't have one, I forget what his response was. I'm getting on in a few minutes tho, hopefully we can get some good matches going.

N00b Herder
    I'll be around in about 2 hours, 6:30ish PM Pacific.

Blog Entries
    keverknow?
    "Teck will be working on God's forum" -VincentVega

"...and I like killing zombies and Cap'n Crunch. you put those two together and you've got one LETHAL-ASS good time combo" -DanFortH

"teck is the noobest leet guy I've ever met" -CoffeeShark

Quote Originally Posted by Teckng778
    keverknow?
    um, my spelling sucks and I have a horrible memory when it comes to names. I'm sorry.