Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: User Decided sR scrim

User Decided sR scrim

I had an idea. This goes back to my rant on Aliases (regardless of the fact I've been using my own since then). .. I'm such a nub :thumbdown

Anyway, I'm not sure how the authority would work out, but I want some kind of feature or process where I can make two teams out of anyone I choose in the sR community.

For instance, I'd like to say "tonight, I want me and tyrant and craig and duke to play against hunt3r, zeiram, senses, and jcl." Yes, I'd be the seriously weak link, but that's the point - it'd give me a chance to have some fun I'll (and most members) will never have get to any other way. And I'm sure it'd be great for a barrel of laughs for the people chosen (something to do)

Now, members should voluntarily sign up for this, and you wouldn't be allowed to pick from outside of that pool. But I think it would be really fun for nubs like me who will never see the inside of a CAL type game.. except for something like this

and you'd have to use your normal sR name so we'd know who it is we're playing with - that's what'd make it fun!

note: Hunt should actually be on my team, because he awps my dome too often :mad:

Any interest?

Not sure, but useing Vent and jumping into the PUG channel sounds like what myself and other people have done before to set up scrims like that.
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

you've just described a pug. best way to get those going is in vent. I'm usually down for one if I'm around and not scrimming

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    damn, that's big!

Quote Originally Posted by *sigh*
    you've just described a pug. best way to get those going is in vent. I'm usually down for one if I'm around and not scrimming
    :yeahthat:
    Opty 165 @2.8ghz| 74gb Raptor | DFI NF4 Ultra D |Corsair 620w HX | Antec P160W | 2x 1GB OCZ DDR500 Gold Edition @ 275mhz | NEC-3550 | eVGA 7950GT KO | X-FI XtremeMusic | Logitech 5.1 Z-5300e | Acer AL2032WA 20" | Swiftech GPU + CPU WC Loop | PCIE TV Tuner

thanks guys :bow:

guess that makes me a pugster :cool2:

My name was included :awdance:
    :dots:

Now that I kinda know which aliases to look for now, I'm back to having a lot more fun in the office shed :thumbup:

we did it yesterday...

dex, trip, tryrant, lucas

vs

me, lilyang, guntizzle, jobbie, jazzy b

I got OWNZORED so hard bahaha. like 9-21 hard
    Opty 165 @2.8ghz| 74gb Raptor | DFI NF4 Ultra D |Corsair 620w HX | Antec P160W | 2x 1GB OCZ DDR500 Gold Edition @ 275mhz | NEC-3550 | eVGA 7950GT KO | X-FI XtremeMusic | Logitech 5.1 Z-5300e | Acer AL2032WA 20" | Swiftech GPU + CPU WC Loop | PCIE TV Tuner

You wanna play rough? Okay Guntizzle's Avatar
    lol yep

i started cranking out frags in the end, but i only have so many bullets..

after i was 5-10 i pretty much auto shottied it lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast