Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing weapon prices

Interplanetary Ninja Assassin yankeeDEUCE's Avatar

Changing weapon prices

Next week we'll have another Counter-Strike: Source release, where we'll be unveiling the new radar that was first mentioned here. We're looking forward to seeing how people like it, along with how it will change gameplay. Looking beyond this release, we'll be taking a look at the economy of Counter-Strike and how we're pricing weapons.
    Wow. They better not change anything. That would be extremely gay.

Jawbone Collector in Chief
    yankeeDEUCE.com

| |
    |

An AWP should cost $10,000.

if they make the awp $10,000... what would the para be? ...not that i use it, but god o' mighty. the weapon prices in counter-strike are perfect the way they are. haven't they always been the same since counter-strike came out?

Radar maybe but if they mess with the prices :thumbdown
    Intel 8600k 6 core i5 @4.3Ghz, Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 Z370 Mobo , 16GB G.Skill 3200MHz Ripjaws, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Gaming ICX 11GB, EVGA Supernova G2 750w Gold, BenQ 32" 1440p 4ms LCD, Corsair Sabre RGB, Corsair K70 Lux, HyperX Cloud II 7.1, Corsair Graphite 780t

Here comes the BOOM! Switchblade's Avatar
    Maybe Steam decided the bite the dust and listen to strictly NUBS like EA Games did with bf2....and we all know how that ended up, with a huge percent of the clans dropping the game completely.....forcing EA to take a step back and realize what they did.

hope Steam learns from EA's mistake and keeps it relatively the same game....or sooner or latet we won't have a jump/shoot in CSS either....

but the radar thing is kinda cool :thumbup:
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

I dont care about the jump shooting in css, except for when it comes to the stupid shotgun..

I kinda hope they do change weapon prices to give a more even spread. I'd like to see how it changes strategies in competetive CSS instead of just having AK/M4/AWP

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    damn, that's big!

Quote Originally Posted by *sigh*
    I kinda hope they do change weapon prices to give a more even spread. I'd like to see how it changes strategies in competetive CSS instead of just having AK/M4/AWP
    maybe, but if they change the weapon prices they should take a look at how much you get for a kill, winning round, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by *sigh*
    unlike you, not all of us are competetive players...

jesus <3's frags CommodoreJesus's Avatar
    i think they are fine. we are all used to the setup the way it is. i would have to change my buying schemes if they change prices and that would totally suck.

the worst possible thing they could do is lower the prices. keep them midrange and high it will be alright. there are too many noobs walking around with awps anyway. if they lower the prices then i will be forced to blow their heads off at an even faster rate. oops, rephrase: tyrant will be blowing my head off at an even faster rate. there we go that sounds right.

seriously though, prices are fine. and i only play the sR office server so radar is a null point. but whateva!
    http://www.myspace.com/hi_ian_bye_ian - come hang with me
    sR -> sweet jeebus
    uGGH

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast