Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: finally!

finally!

im FINALLY back at school and all unpacked and everything! so happy to be back to straferight and source. now i just gotta get my feel for source back and im set! see you all in the servers!

:banana:

w00t! I saw you in Assault last night around midnight but had to crash out...I'll def get some vent camping/rushing time in with my buddy Pinhead...i mean Pinpoint

lol

and btw, im having mad trouble with my ventrilo. everybody says they cant understand me cause there is all this static and buzzing and what not. i know its settings in my ventrilo, cause i used sound recorder to check my microphone and it sounds perfectly fine. anybody know whats going on?

Here comes the BOOM! Switchblade's Avatar
    No clue on what could be doing it, but I suggest that you try turning off options in the main setup page one at a time, then do a voice test to see if it fixed anything, and if it didn't reset it, and move on to the next option.

Hope it gets fixed soon.
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

I keep having the same problem :thumbdown I can talk in game but on Vent it sounds like:censored:!! It doesnt do it all the time but its really annoying I checked all the settings and the problem is that when i test it it sounds perfect but the minute i talk to someone on Vent its :censored: again!!! Its been about a week since it has done it so hopefully it will stop messing with me but if you find out what the problem is let me know
    :thumbup:

FEAR THE UNKNOWN:rockon:

Enigma I had that problem, sometimes it would go static or robot like. Only way I was able to fix it was to re-connect or do a test in the set-up. Very annoying if your playing something like CS or BF b/c they are alt-tab friendly.

with my problem it seems that even if I do a test, durring the test it sounds great but the minute im talking in vent it sounds like crap.

Hey where did you get the anime, its really cool

FEAR THE UNKNOWN:rockon:

I honestly dont remember. I got it a few years ago somewhere and its been in my pictures file since.

yay time to kick your butt :banana:

:queen:

Hey pin, welcome back, too bad I cant play with you. I will be back and playing in hopefully Feb. Until then, go kick everyone's ass, except Aphro because she doesnt have anyone to watch her back. I would say she has enigma, but he is not just watching it:rofl: .

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast