Thread: Scrimming

OMFG He shot me from where?

Scrimming

By Sunday I should have a team set up and reasonably well practiced as we can get in a day or two.

I was wondering if anyone here at strafeRight would want to scrim vs us. I have a server set up, you would pick one map we will pick another. KK??
    There are only two thing that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

[

sup tao, havent seen you on for a while. were you practicing that much? i'd be willing to scrim, hopefully some other sR3's will read this and be on then and want to
    :dots:

I'd be down for a scrim. haven't in a while

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    damn, that's big!

OMFG He shot me from where?

Yeah.

I've been playing on Ryu though a recent catostrophic install of source forts I lost the IP for Ryu, so I've been getting my team going on the server I rented...

I'll be around on both wdf and SR alot this weekend.To drum up the players I need...If you are up for a scrim can you give me a time that all 5 players will be available, and just for your reference I think I found 5 on my end that mesh well together. naturally I think, I'd like to have a semi serious scrim as the team's shakedown run if you know what I mean. 5v5 not 5v5 to 5v4 to 5v5 again like last time (I know that wasn't your fault, which is why I'm trying to set this **** up earlier.)
    Last edited by TaoOfDeagle; 08-26-2006 at 05:04 AM.
    There are only two thing that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

[