Thread: Patch 1.4 Screwed it all uP!

Patch 1.4 Screwed it all uP!

1.4 hung on the install and everything got f'ed up. So i uninstalled both BF2 and SF, reinstalled them, downloaded the full 1.4 patch and got bf2 to work, but SF doensnt. When entering multplayer search it kicks back to SF. Anyone know what to do?
    Dell Inspiron 9300. 2 GHz :crazy: 1G RAM :banana: Nvidia 7800 GTX :banana: 17" Ultra Sharp :wow:

What was the exact order in which you reinstalled the game?

The correct way to install is: BF2 --> SF --> Patch 1.4. If for some reason you installed SF after you patched just patch again and it will work. It seems you did it correctly based on what you wrote. If you are having another issue you need to explain it more fully since your description is not very descriptive.

"When entering multplayer search it kicks back to SF" <-- what does kicking back to SF mean?

I meant to say that it kicks you back to desktop. Thanks for your advice, i repatched it and it works just fine!
    Dell Inspiron 9300. 2 GHz :crazy: 1G RAM :banana: Nvidia 7800 GTX :banana: 17" Ultra Sharp :wow:

rep points for you!! I still like SF maps alot!

Excellent. Glad it was an easy fix.

Born to Loose
    Apparently there is a bad torrent-download of the 1.4 incremental circulating as well (read this on the norwegian www.bf2.no forums).