Thread: Rare mp3 Library

Rare mp3 Library

http://www.rare-extreme.com/?section...printable=true

Quote from website:

Welcome to the R-E MP3 Library. These MP3s have been recorded from Rare's games and are copyright Rare LTD. They are free to download and are intended for the enjoyment of fans. Our MP3 Library is the largest collection of online music from Rare's games, free to download! All music is the property of Rare and Microsoft. Our MP3 collection is constantly growing so stay tuned for the latest MP3 additions!
    Thanks to Hunter2049 for his recordings and a huge special thanks to Maestro.
    We currently have MP3s from the following games: Banjo Tooie, Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, Jet Force Gemini, Starfox Adventures, Banjo Kazooie, Diddy Kong Racing, Donkey Kong 64 and Diddy's Kong Quest.

Hope you like...
    When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life.
    --Anonymous

Love is like racing across the frozen tundra on a snowmobile which flips over, trapping you underneath. At night, the ice-weasels come.
    -- Matt Groening

intresting I dont know who would want thies other then to be the biggest nerd on the block but hey have at I guess. And its always cool when companies do nice stuff for there fans.

See? That takes skill--you've got a wicked backhand(ed compliment power).
    When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life.
    --Anonymous

Love is like racing across the frozen tundra on a snowmobile which flips over, trapping you underneath. At night, the ice-weasels come.
    -- Matt Groening

Quote Originally Posted by galahad05

See? That takes skill--you've got a wicked backhand(ed compliment power).
    :huh:

In that case

:moo:

SWEET...I used to play their games all the time. This brings back some good memories.

Pyrrho: Asus L1N64-SLI WS Dual L | 2xFX-74 3.0GHz | 2gb DDR2 800/PC2 6400 | Thermaltake 1200watt PSU | 10k 150gb + 7.2k 1.2tb | 2xBFG 8800 GT OC | Silverstone TJ10 | Samsung 245bw | Logitech G9 and G15 | Crysis machine

Halcyon: Clevo m54n | C2D 2.0GHz | 2gb DDR2 667 | 7.2k 60gb | Intel GMA | 14.1" wxga | getting painted

LookingGlass: Clevo d870p | P4 3.4GHz w/HT | 2gb DDR 400 | 7.2k 60gb | 256mb 9700 | 17" wsxga+ | charging my phone

Well there is always the female's to like something that brings bakc warm and fuzzy feelings

Random guy from scene #24 Revolt's Avatar
    IMO download the Perfect Dark MP3's and play them whilst playing any shooter

Thanks for the awesome sig Mondo666!

Don't h4x0r teh server, your not that cool.

Quote Originally Posted by DarqHelmet
    intresting I dont know who would want these
    Hehe, I used this exact website (I think) to round out my Perfect Dark mp3 collection several years ago. So what does that make me? The music just fit so well....

Revolt: Not quite any shooter. For instance, I haven't played it, but it probably wouldn't mix well with Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath. But I know what you mean. The music rocks.
    :headbang: Pentium III 450 o/c'ed to 500 :headbang: | 512 megs of ram, soundblaster live | Radeon 8500, 200 gb hd space (2 drives) | NEC 3550-A