Page 1 of 7 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Start of a CS Comic

Here comes the BOOM! Switchblade's Avatar

Start of a CS Comic

Welcome to the Nubs in Pubs thread!

Within this thread you can find episodes 1, 2 and 3. So take a quick scan through it all.

Original Post Below
    --------------------------------------------------

[This is just a proposition of an idea combined with a rant of mine]

I was talkin to a friend, and I came upon the phrase "Nubs in Pubs" and it sort of struck a chord in me little brain. So basically I'm gonna try to work on my drawing skizzles and try to make a little comic strip of Nubs in Pubs, part 1 (Making fun of all the retards in CS pubs )

Not saying I'd finish a large portion any time soon, since I horribly suck at any artistic ability. I've been trying to find thigns to force me to work on those areas for a while now, and this might be it. It's kind of a fun thing to do when bored or something. But if anyone wants to add their own pieces then there could be like a comic database to look at when you're bored or need a laugh. It would be kinda cool if StrafeRight had a user comic section, or a media section for artwork, videos, works in progress or even skins/models/mods. Would also be cool if SR became a big mod Dev'ing community.

These are some crazy and out-there ideas, but I'm tossin them up to see how it goes. Maybe stir up something new in the community.

:banana: (Plus I need to work on the humor side of my personality, as my sarcasm reservoir has been pretty dry lately)

Here's part 1

I present to you, Nubs in Pubs, Part 1. - A Well Laid-Out Plan
    (Horrible as it was the first comic I did. At least it has a little bit of humor )

------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Switchblade; 12-17-2006 at 04:07 PM.
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

Hells Yes

Ive already got some ideas, im going to get them to work right away. now if only Gmod didnt mess up so much.

sounds really cool...check out Dan's work HERE...hilarious stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig
    sounds really cool...check out Dan's work HERE...hilarious stuff!
    :rawk:

Lol good stuff. I've always loved making fun of problems in games and idiots in games, let alone the idiots in real life.

It's prolly gonna be a few weeks before I make noticable progress on this little dilly-doo I plan to work on, since I've gotta first work on basic drawing skills, and then I gotta touch it up, and most important of all, find time to do it! But it would be cool if people have or have made funny pics/comics and they scanned and then posted them.
    Last edited by Switchblade; 09-09-2006 at 01:43 AM.
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

lol I was actually going to do this when I had the time. I have some ideas, and I was planning on using gmod. I'll submit mine when I make them.

MAAN I wish I had Garry's Mod so bad, cuz I can save so much time using it, but of course, being the poorly informed person I am...I bought the DOD:S/CS:S/HL2DM Package...rather than the HL2/CS:S/HL2DM package...

I'll prolly have time to start a little bit on my idea this weekend.

My first one is gonna be like this: (If I haven't though of a better idea by then)

A nub is running around, he's the last one on his team and all the other team is alive. And he's running....running....sees nothing. Then it shows an enemy spraying a pic that says "He wen't that way ->" and the enemy is like "mwahahaha" and runs off. It comes back to the nub, and he stops, reads the spray and is all like "Oh I just love these helpful signs, I would be lost without them!" and runs in that direction. It's on Dust2 and he's running under CT Spawn, and it has a camera angle of the catwalk above that and the entire other team is waiting for him to walk underneath and then he gets blasted away as the perfectly set trap is sprung. Kinda corny I guess, but I'm sure it'll look a little better once it's done and finished.

Anyways, if people have their own comics about gaming or I guess even just funny comics, short or long, add them to this thread so we could have a little Comic Corner or something.

I have gary's mod, and i am tottally willing to work on a comic with you cause i suck at making them in photoshop

you should do one about the noobs that dont know how to plant......even after you tell them 6 times. :rofl:

FEAR THE UNKNOWN:rockon:

Worst. Player. Ever. SonicSpeed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by <?ENiGMA?>
    you should do one about the noobs that dont know how to plant......even after you tell them 6 times. :rofl:
    Don't forget about the nubs who can't defuse
    Desktop
    Dell Precision T3500 | Intel Xeon W3530 2.80Ghz | nVidia GeForce GTX 570| 24GB DDR3-1600 |
    Laptop

Thinkpad W530 | Core i7-3840QM 2.8Ghz | 16GB DDR3-1333 | Quadro K1000M | 256GB 840 EVO mSATA | 15.6in FHD LCD

"Not saying I'd finish a large portion any time soon, since I horribly suck at any artistic ability." :rofl:

Tempz: EDIT: lol..some people have fun touching little boys, just because you don't think its fun doesn't mean it isn't fun to them.

Dan: that was...very uncomfortable Tempz. You might want to edit further for Chris Hanson reasons.

Page 1 of 7 126 ... LastLast