Thread: Just a suggestion

Registered pwned boy PwN3d_FiL|pIn0's Avatar

Just a suggestion

This is just a suggestion, how bout makin a public server. Wut? Im just sayin. At least we dont hav 2 wait fr da weekends. And so we can ply on different maps, instead of plyin 1 extra map on da weekends.
    99% of BF2 players punish for teamkills. If you are one of the 1% who don't punish for teamkills?

grrr.....>( die No0b
    ITS DA END OF DA WORLD OFFICE SUPPLIES FALLIN FRM DA SKY!!!!.....hey is da oprah winfrey in da mix?:rofl:

Hey pwned,
    What exactly do you mean? I'm not sure I understand what you're requesting?

o like a server with ummm.....maps like Kubra Dam, Dragon Valley, those kinds of maps. all im askin is dat instead of waitin a whole 5 days y not hav a server dat has da maps i suggested, Kubra Dam, ya. Dats wut i mean. sry, didnt really think of it properly, came out messy huh?
    99% of BF2 players punish for teamkills. If you are one of the 1% who don't punish for teamkills?

grrr.....>( die No0b
    ITS DA END OF DA WORLD OFFICE SUPPLIES FALLIN FRM DA SKY!!!!.....hey is da oprah winfrey in da mix?:rofl:

well since I myself am filipino, I under stand him pretty well. lol. I think what he's suggesting is to add another server that has all the other maps running on a daily baisis that way people won't have to wait for weekends to play those maps... comprende?

My Homemade Game Rig: DFI Lanparty Ultra-D | AMD Opteron 165 @ 3.0ghz Ultra-120 | X2 eVga 7800gt |
    2gb OCZ GX gold PC4000 | 74gb WD Raptor (runs OS) | 250gb WD (storage)

salamat po

grrr.....>( die No0b

BF2 as a game is on the way out with 2142 so close around the corner so we're not about to invest in another server at this point.

We're always open to adding a map here or there but the City maps are what have always been popular. We've tried the others and they just don't hold attention as well.

i understand

grrr.....>( die No0b