Thread: Everything is unlocked!

Everything is unlocked!

What's going on? I'm not even a Warrant Officer and I have access to everything! mg:

Edit: Bah I need to pay more attention instead of freakign out and posting blind. Thanks for the patient replies and feel free to ignore this post from here on out.
    Last edited by LoupGarou216; 02-16-2007 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Because I'm retarded.
    Pro Patria

Weekend of unlocks. Read the front page of sR and you'll know what its all about. Have fun, only lasts till monday!

Check the front page. Free-unlock weekend. Four days with everything in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by DWall View Post
    go back to eating your jesus eggs.

Blog Entries
    Four days of nubs to taste glory

Almost makes squad play w/the free upgrades useless...almost
    Last edited by Tulkas; 02-17-2007 at 01:57 AM.

ya there are claymores and noob-toobers all over the joint

i like CEREAL
    i am REALLY annoyed by the "everything is unlocked"! and i see noobs everywhere who think they are invisible* because of the camo, trying to defib members of the other team, more nades than usual flying everywhere. i think im not gonna play for a bit until this ends. i went on some server and it looked like pandemonium, people thought they were "rambo"
    "you know how i know your gay? because you like coldplay" -cal :dance2:

Blog Entries
    I'm annoyed because I ranked up last night, and at the end of the game round, I decided to pick an unlock instead of heading back to the BFHQ. EVERY unlock was opened with the white border around it, and I couldn't remember which the hell unlocks I had left to collect! I left the game screen without choosing because I didn't want to squander a REAL unlock (and i was tired as hell), so I'll have to go into my BFHQ and see if the the unlock GUI looks a bit more normal, with yellow borders around unchosen unlocks and white borders around the already-picked stuff.

She has her G-string tuned to A Gargs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DanFortH View Post
    I'm annoyed because I ranked up last night, and at the end of the game round, I decided to pick an unlock instead of heading back to the BFHQ. EVERY unlock was opened with the white border around it, and I couldn't remember which the hell unlocks I had left to collect! I left the game screen without choosing because I didn't want to squander a REAL unlock (and i was tired as hell), so I'll have to go into my BFHQ and see if the the unlock GUI looks a bit more normal, with yellow borders around unchosen unlocks and white borders around the already-picked stuff.
    Same happened to me yesterday. I hope they give me the unlock that I earned.

Main station: Intel i7-920 2.66GHz@3.2GHz, 12GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, Gigabyte EX58-UD3R, Barracuda 3x1TGB, Antec 750W PSU, 2x eVGA 460-GTX 1GB SLI, Thermaltake V1-AX, Cooler Master CM Storm

Peripherals: 2x Samsung 25" WS LED, Cooler Master Sirus Headset, Logitech G110, Saitek X52 Hotas, Saitek Pro Rudders, 2x Thrustmaster F16 MFD, Track IR3, Nostromo n52, Logitech G700, Wacom Intuos3 Tablet (6x8)