Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: custom hands/gloves -- a question

custom hands/gloves -- a question

Is it possible for CTs and Ts to have different hands/gloves skin? Because it really pisses me off that CT's have the pheonix terrorist hands... when they're supposed to have green or blue gloves... it just takes the realism away... also, is there a feet mod? lol... in real life.. if you look down while you're running... you're supposed to see your legs... when you look down in cS.. all you see is the floor...

PS.. if there IS a way to have different gloves set for them... then is there a way to assign all the real gloves they are wearing for all 8 different types of CTs and Ts? this might have been asked before... but dont bash or spam :spamcan: .. thanks..

Any suggestions or help is appreciated... (I know about fpsbanana.com but the site didnt explain if you could do what I want)

Afghanistan [AF]
    Bob
    You can find skins for characters that will change the skins look here. FPSBANANA > The FPS Customization Community the site is a little hard to navigate but they have a lot of skins and you can find some that change the gloves. They have a section called gloves or arms i think. And I do not believe their is a feet mod although i could be wrong. No its under sleeves look their and you should be able to find one to match the color of their uniform. I have a skin where all the cts look like the U.S. army in desert camo. (its sweet)

You wanna play rough? Okay Guntizzle's Avatar
    keep in mind they arent CAL legal, and the hands are skinned the same for all player models first person view

CAL legal?

I seen some scripts at fpsbanana that look like exploits.. faster reload? anti-team flash? wtf? those sound like hacks to me lol

so I can only choose one set of hands for everyone in the first person view? thats wack.... what if I get switched to T from CT... then I will have CT hands? thats a bit retarded...

Also keep in mind most mods will slow down your frame rates... like ricers with their body kits... extra weight to slow down something already doggy.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Quote Originally Posted by Relly View Post
    CAL legal?
    CAL :: Main

also blood should drip when a person is shot.. leaving a blood trail.. so we can track them down! lol

also.. if your leg is shot, why don't they limp? if their arm is shot.. why not mess with the person's aim.. and have the shot arm clinched or something..

the ability to play dead would be 1337! lol.. I'd love that

and shotguns at close range should leave a hole or completely explode your brains in a headshot.. lol

all these things will probably never be added... just a little more realism..

Quote Originally Posted by Relly View Post
    also blood should drip when a person is shot.. leaving a blood trail.. so we can track them down! lol

also.. if your leg is shot, why don't they limp? if their arm is shot.. why not mess with the person's aim.. and have the shot arm clinched or something..

the ability to play dead would be 1337! lol.. I'd love that

and shotguns at close range should leave a hole or completely explode your brains in a headshot.. lol

all these things will probably never be added... just a little more realism..
    That was the best thing about UrbanTerror (q3 mod). It was a rip-off of CS (better gfx than 1.6 arguably), but the injury mod was amazing. If you got shot, you'd have to bandage yourself up by pressing shift (hold or press rapidly to heal faster) so you wouldn't bleed to death. You'd have a trail of blood splatter following you,and you'd also limp around until you bandaged yourself. I loved it, because a shot with the high-mag sniper rifle in the torso would almost always lead to bleeding to death. Being killed by someone after shooting them and seeing their very low health % gave that glimmer of hope--- and when they did die from blood loss, it was gratification like no other.

roflmyspace

wii friend code:2668-0266-1784-3270

holy shiznit! that is AWESOME!

I might have to buy/download this mod/game... sounds amazing already

bleeding to death, blurry visions.. collapsing.. that would pwn!

also.. when stabbing an enemy the knife should actually pierce the person, and the person should scream in agonizing pain.. lol

I wish I knew how to make a game.. my ideas are endless.

guns should jam if shot repeatedly and too rapidly (if they really jam in real life)

one should be able to pistol whip/punch if they run out of ammo and drop their knife.. and everytime you get punched you either get a bloody nose/lip or a black and blue/bruise..

I can go on forever lol... I want to copyright all my ideas so I can send them to valve... or just create my own mp fps which would eventually be bigger than CS:S.. we should start a development team guys.. I'm pretty sure there are some smart modders out there..

I found some videos of urban terror.. because I've never even heard of it lol

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

the graphics are .... meh
    lol

pretty cool effects though.. they gotta come out with one ripping off the source engine lol

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast