Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to the Forum

New to the Forum

Hey guys whats up just was talking to dtpd321 the other night and he was telling me to get on here and talk to some of you guys just to get to know some of the names of people on this server. I play with alot of you and the games are good just wanted to say hello and get in the mix of what is going on. I think D's idea of the ventrillo is good but i think it might get alittle confusing with that many people in one room. Don't get me wrong I'm willing to try it out and see. I wish this servers ping was as good as it used to be but its not. I constantly lag causing my stats to not go up as quickly as when i play on other servers. Does anyone know of any other servers to play on besides this one when the regulars arent playing. Well thanks for listening and talk to you soon.

welcome to the community Kline2!

There is no other server sR is the best with the top players in the game so stick around youll have a blast.Frag you later and welcome.

Look for you on the battlefield!

T-Bagging The Critically Wounded BetterOffDead's Avatar
    Welcome :banawave:

Gimme ur moneyz...NOW!!! NoobToast's Avatar
    hey how goes it
    TF2 Addict

Welcome kline-

Its good to get on here and kick ideas around. Its hard to talk about things like that when your hiding from a T-90 and dodging grenades.

You can look, as I have, for other servers to match your sR experience, but the odds are you wont find one if you are looking for an infantry experience. Nothing matches playing on the sR server. The only good thing is that, because the of the sR skill level, you will usually wipe the floor on other servers.

And I feel your pain about the ping. I am sure Teck will testify that I am the biggest whiner about the new servers ping.
    Last edited by 1con; 03-09-2007 at 12:49 PM. Reason: typo

Whats up Kline, I also feel your pain with the lag. 1con is right though, no other player base like this one. I can go to moongamer or a server like that and score 100 everytime with a ping of 18, but I can't leave these guys. All in all, I think this server will improve somehow in the future. These admins are really good at listening and have done what they can do for now. As for the rest of these guys, you know the deal.....teamwork and gamesmanship are second to none.

"So, I hear that you like Tea.." wick3dsick23's Avatar
    I haven't found the same level of competition anywhere else. That and the camaraderie (in-game and on vent) keep me coming back time after time.
    Welcome to sR!
    p.s. didn't you used to have the G-Unit tag?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I fail.....the end.

Welcome to sR
    As for other servers, I really recommend FULLCONTACTWAR servers, they play about all maps but their all about squad play and teamwork.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast