Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: just wanna give a little praise

just wanna give a little praise

ive never noticed how amazingly played games are in the office server are. It's always mature and tactical and is still a lot of fun with not too much complaining. so I wanna say keep up the good gaming in there and the pro action its a lot better than some of the servers ive been in where noone talks and noone works together so play on sR's, play on

Fluff co. 2009

/sarcasm?

I'd say about 90% of the games in office are stacked.
    There are some people that DO switch to try and make teams even (thank you guys, Bob, knowledge, etc). And the teamwork...not really sure about that. A lot of times people will listen to plans, but a lot of the times people never agree and end up getting pwnt. I would have to say that people haven't been crying as much as they used to be...just the occasional "BS" several times in a game, but thats it. Also, sometimes people talk so much (like me) that I end up getting people killed :O I assure you that I do not mic spam.

'Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'
    'That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.
    'I don't much care where --' said Alice.
    'Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat.
    '--so long as I get somewhere,' Alice added as an explanation.

-Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

[r] + [e] = Re
    i eat cookies

YEAh especially tonight, there was a long period of good mature gameplay, and teamwork going on.

I remember being confused when some guy piped up and said " Sure are alot of jackasses on tonight".... lol

I dont even remember who said it, but i guess its possible the T's were being less cooperative with each other than my team was.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
    [r] + [e] = Re
    Thanks for the math and english lesson that helped a lot, anyway when do you play fluff? PM me or something cause I'd like to see the day where teamwork happens around there

yeah i saw that fish. Well, I usually try to go on the losing team, which is what happened all tonight. Extremely frustrating how the entire ct team would have awps second round because they rescued the hosties. Now, im not against awps second round per say, but when literally 8 people have them against all glocks, well you know how it goes. Just gets frustrating.

Well, i guess thats what i get for trying to unstack things. Everybody stacks whether they realize it or not. It's just the intentional stuff that ticks me off. Anyway, I think gameplay has been pretty smooth.

@ yang- it was amazing. there actually was teamwork going by >51% of the team
    Opty 165 @2.8ghz| 74gb Raptor | DFI NF4 Ultra D |Corsair 620w HX | Antec P160W | 2x 1GB OCZ DDR500 Gold Edition @ 275mhz | NEC-3550 | eVGA 7950GT KO | X-FI XtremeMusic | Logitech 5.1 Z-5300e | Acer AL2032WA 20" | Swiftech GPU + CPU WC Loop | PCIE TV Tuner

Good use of mics also.

Lol a few nights ago someone tried to crucify me as a "non-team player" because i left the T's to go to the CT's who were being completely raped. More amusing than insulting, really.

Quote Originally Posted by LilYang View Post
    Thanks for the math and english lesson that helped a lot, anyway when do you play fluff? PM me or something cause I'd like to see the day where teamwork happens around there
    No problem man!
    i eat cookies

Quote Originally Posted by Fish111 View Post
    Good use of mics also.

Lol a few nights ago someone tried to crucify me as a "non-team player" because i left the T's to go to the CT's who were being completely raped. More amusing than insulting, really.
    Were you stacking skillwise? Because I've seen it happen so many times, its not even funny. They're like "Why are you complaining, you guys are winning 10-0" then the opposing team wins 11-10.

'Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'
    'That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.
    'I don't much care where --' said Alice.
    'Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat.
    '--so long as I get somewhere,' Alice added as an explanation.

-Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

jesus <3's frags CommodoreJesus's Avatar
    i have to say that teamstacking has once again become a problem since the stats are back.

but i have to give it up for some dudes who try to even the team. say what you will about seeker but he always evens the teams. i came in mid round and auto assigned onto the cts where he had switched a couple rounds earlier. the score was 9:3 in favor of the t's. we ct's came back to win that round 9:11.
    http://www.myspace.com/hi_ian_bye_ian - come hang with me
    sR -> sweet jeebus
    uGGH

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast