Page 1 of 9 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Deagle WTF ????

Deagle WTF ????

Okay, so Ive pretty much had time to practice with all the guns in css to the point where i can do decent damage with all of them, in the 5 months Ive been playing this game. Ive got my favorites of course, dualies, krieg, etc.

And I can use the quote unquote crappy weapons like the ump, mac10, glock, etc in such a way that i dont completely suck.

But there is one weapon that i cant seem to kill anyone with quickly or descretely...... The Deagle.

I constantly watch people run around corners popping of heads with the deagle, but every headshot ive ever gotten with the thing, close or long range, has been completely random.

I aim for the head, im not moving, and i fire. Almost always judging by damage, i hit my victim in the stomach or chest. Ive tried crouching and it doesnt seem to help.

Hell ive even used the bullseye default spray to shoot at walls.... and my first bullet never seems to hit the same place twice.

Is there any method to this damn pistol? Because I sure as hell cant find my stride with it.

If somebody could tell me how to use it that'd be much appreciated.

Peaaaace

Lawl, according to psycostats I am 26 in 116 with the nighthawk.

For the gun that is supposedly the best pistol in the game, that sounds pretty poor lol

You wanna play rough? Okay Guntizzle's Avatar
    cl_croshairscale 99999

Here comes the BOOM! Switchblade's Avatar
    As with any gun, you'll "learn" it by playing with it. The Deagle is a fickle gun. Sometimes, if you get lucky, you can get running headshots or long distance headshots...and of course...sometimes you just get air.

Usually for long distance and medium distance, you aim for the upper chest or middle chest at longer distance. And yes, I do know that it doesn't hit the same place (Not EXACTLY, but relatively the same place no matter what, moving, etc [Unless your recoil gets too harsh from shooting too fast]). The Deagle is fairly accurate while running, and also doing a quick stop while running, much akin to the AWPers when they pop out, stop, fire and step back, will result in better accuracy without being a still target, but it seems like the person just ran around spraying the deagle.

A lot of my Deagle kills are on people I've weakened with a half empty clip of M4/AK or whatever gun I have, then finishing with the pistol.

And the reason why the Deagle is an amazing gun, is because 1 shot to the face, helmet or not, kill get you a kill at medium/close range, and at distance, it will still do effective damage, unlike a USP or Glock which will do little distance with a body shot, at mostly any range (with armor).

I rarely buy anything but the Deagle...sometimes a Glock if I just wanna play around and burst it up in Office.

Play with the Deagle as your only pistol for...say... a week. You'll notice a lot of stuff.
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Guntizzle View Post
    cl_croshairscale 99999
    Seriously though, I do use 10000.

Gimme ur moneyz...NOW!!! NoobToast's Avatar
    lol that gun just is a lucky gun
    TF2 Addict

i have used the deagle on a regular basis for months. About six months back i was playing on the dust2 server against duke. I think it was about 5 on 5 or so and he would almost always get me with a deagle, i asked him how he was so good with that pistol and his answer was along the lines of "practice". Been using it ever since and will even find me in long hall, "T" or "CT" using it to snipe from time to time. Want to see the "WTF" and "BS" come out then. By the way the deagle is a one shot kill from the end of long to main hall. Or the other way around!
    All i can say to you all is what duke tols me months ago, Practice!
    Good luck!

I can barely use anything BUT the deagle.

My secret to using it is... I aim.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant View Post
    I can barely use anything BUT the deagle.

My secret to using it is... I aim.
    seriously, i pretty much only get headshots with that thing, and with one or two rounds. it is a mini awp, and the only weapon i am any good with. i find it to be quite accurate.
    aka MOJO (commence lag-out)
    aka Hal 9000

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
    i have used the deagle on a regular basis for months. About six months back i was playing on the dust2 server against duke. I think it was about 5 on 5 or so and he would almost always get me with a deagle, i asked him how he was so good with that pistol and his answer was along the lines of "practice". Been using it ever since and will even find me in long hall, "T" or "CT" using it to snipe from time to time. Want to see the "WTF" and "BS" come out then. By the way the deagle is a one shot kill from the end of long to main hall. Or the other way around!
    All i can say to you all is what duke tols me months ago, Practice!
    Good luck!
    It really is practice. I use to play with this guy "Boss" at a local lan cafe, and he'd deagle 99% of the time. If you use it a lot, you will get headshots...a lot.

Page 1 of 9 126 ... LastLast