Poll: Should Aquattica map be removed from sR gun game?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: gun game map aquattica

  1. #1
    Have you seen my pants? Hammerhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    766

    gun game map aquattica

    Every time I play gun game, when aquattica comes up everyone leaves. It's a horrible map with only a few people...

    Should Aquattica be removed from the server?
    Last edited by Hammerhead; 04-04-2007 at 10:44 PM.
    Alienware m9700
    Turion 64 ML-44, dual Nvidia 7900 GS 512 in SLI, 2GB DDR PC3200, 17" WUXGA,
    100GB 7200RPM SATA NCQ, 8X DVD+/-RW, Internal 802.11b/g WiFi Card w/ Airgo MIMO Technology,
    respawn, Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition with internal NTSC tv tuner, black remote
    3dMark05 11,026 OC'ed

  2. #2
    I couldn't hear anything DJ_Wheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Meadville, PA
    Posts
    2,866
    I say get rid of it.

    Also, there is that really dark map with a fountain in the middle and an upper level around the entire map with flickering lights. I can't remember what it's called, maybe somebody else does. Anyway that map sucks and I vote to remove it as well.

  3. #3
    token furry DNvCross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,083
    bring back training and 2bases!



    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    damn, that's big!

  4. #4
    I couldn't hear anything DJ_Wheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Meadville, PA
    Posts
    2,866
    I love training!

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,280
    The really tiny maps with random spawns really bother me. With a few people, like 8 max, it's pretty fun, but when theres like 20 people playing it's completely random and chaotic.

  6. #6
    I couldn't hear anything DJ_Wheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Meadville, PA
    Posts
    2,866
    Quote Originally Posted by knife rush ftw View Post
    The really tiny maps with random spawns really bother me. With a few people, like 8 max, it's pretty fun, but when theres like 20 people playing it's completely random and chaotic.
    I love that, I just go knife only and move through the ranks faster than I would using guns anyway. Well, that happens about half of the time, the rest of the time I just get absolutely dominated my automatic weapons. It's usually fun either way.

  7. #7
    Have you seen my pants? Hammerhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    766
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Wheels View Post
    I say get rid of it.

    Also, there is that really dark map with a fountain in the middle and an upper level around the entire map with flickering lights. I can't remember what it's called, maybe somebody else does. Anyway that map sucks and I vote to remove it as well.
    Oh yeah, I hate that map. I leave when it comes up. Don't know the name of that one though...
    Alienware m9700
    Turion 64 ML-44, dual Nvidia 7900 GS 512 in SLI, 2GB DDR PC3200, 17" WUXGA,
    100GB 7200RPM SATA NCQ, 8X DVD+/-RW, Internal 802.11b/g WiFi Card w/ Airgo MIMO Technology,
    respawn, Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition with internal NTSC tv tuner, black remote
    3dMark05 11,026 OC'ed

  8. #8
    Gentoo FT... FT... FTSomething! silentsentinel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    862
    That map does suck.

    So do a lot of others in the rotation. Can't someone just pick a few of the crappy ones out?

    I also wish that the list of maps to vote on were randomized in the order they show up. Everyone just hits "1" to get it off their screen so only the same maps are getting voted on.

  9. #9
    jesus <3's frags CommodoreJesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by silentsentinel View Post
    That map does suck.

    So do a lot of others in the rotation. Can't someone just pick a few of the crappy ones out?

    I also wish that the list of maps to vote on were randomized in the order they show up. Everyone just hits "1" to get it off their screen so only the same maps are getting voted on.
    so true. sometimes i vote on accident because i havent been paying attention and voting begins then i press 1 to go back to my primary weapon cause i was running around with my knife and i have voted for the first map on accident.
    http://www.myspace.com/hi_ian_bye_ian - come hang with me
    sR -> sweet jeebus
    uGGH

  10. #10
    I couldn't hear anything DJ_Wheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Meadville, PA
    Posts
    2,866
    Yes, the vote list should be randomized so that they are not repeated. I often just pick a random number because I do not know the names of most of the maps. Also, if I'm the first to reach the nade level, I always vote for map 4 just so I can get my nade out and toss it before I die.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertise:
Ads@StrafeRight.com

Terms of Service || Privacy & DMCA Policies || About Us
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:16 AM.
Design by DanFortH