Poll: Should Aquattica map be removed from sR gun game?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gun game map aquattica

Have you seen my pants? Hammerhead's Avatar

gun game map aquattica

Every time I play gun game, when aquattica comes up everyone leaves. It's a horrible map with only a few people...

Should Aquattica be removed from the server?
    Last edited by Hammerhead; 04-04-2007 at 10:44 PM.
    Alienware m9700
    Turion 64 ML-44, dual Nvidia 7900 GS 512 in SLI, 2GB DDR PC3200, 17" WUXGA,
    100GB 7200RPM SATA NCQ, 8X DVD+/-RW, Internal 802.11b/g WiFi Card w/ Airgo MIMO Technology,
    respawn, Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition with internal NTSC tv tuner, black remote
    3dMark05 11,026 OC'ed

I couldn't hear anything DJ_Wheels's Avatar
    I say get rid of it.

Also, there is that really dark map with a fountain in the middle and an upper level around the entire map with flickering lights. I can't remember what it's called, maybe somebody else does. Anyway that map sucks and I vote to remove it as well.

bring back training and 2bases!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    damn, that's big!

I love training!

The really tiny maps with random spawns really bother me. With a few people, like 8 max, it's pretty fun, but when theres like 20 people playing it's completely random and chaotic.

Quote Originally Posted by knife rush ftw View Post
    The really tiny maps with random spawns really bother me. With a few people, like 8 max, it's pretty fun, but when theres like 20 people playing it's completely random and chaotic.
    I love that, I just go knife only and move through the ranks faster than I would using guns anyway. Well, that happens about half of the time, the rest of the time I just get absolutely dominated my automatic weapons. It's usually fun either way.

Have you seen my pants? Hammerhead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Wheels View Post
    I say get rid of it.

Also, there is that really dark map with a fountain in the middle and an upper level around the entire map with flickering lights. I can't remember what it's called, maybe somebody else does. Anyway that map sucks and I vote to remove it as well.
    Oh yeah, I hate that map. I leave when it comes up. Don't know the name of that one though...
    Alienware m9700
    Turion 64 ML-44, dual Nvidia 7900 GS 512 in SLI, 2GB DDR PC3200, 17" WUXGA,
    100GB 7200RPM SATA NCQ, 8X DVD+/-RW, Internal 802.11b/g WiFi Card w/ Airgo MIMO Technology,
    respawn, Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition with internal NTSC tv tuner, black remote
    3dMark05 11,026 OC'ed

Gentoo FT... FT... FTSomething! silentsentinel's Avatar
    That map does suck.

So do a lot of others in the rotation. Can't someone just pick a few of the crappy ones out?

I also wish that the list of maps to vote on were randomized in the order they show up. Everyone just hits "1" to get it off their screen so only the same maps are getting voted on.

jesus <3's frags CommodoreJesus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silentsentinel View Post
    That map does suck.

So do a lot of others in the rotation. Can't someone just pick a few of the crappy ones out?

I also wish that the list of maps to vote on were randomized in the order they show up. Everyone just hits "1" to get it off their screen so only the same maps are getting voted on.
    so true. sometimes i vote on accident because i havent been paying attention and voting begins then i press 1 to go back to my primary weapon cause i was running around with my knife and i have voted for the first map on accident.
    http://www.myspace.com/hi_ian_bye_ian - come hang with me
    sR -> sweet jeebus
    uGGH

Yes, the vote list should be randomized so that they are not repeated. I often just pick a random number because I do not know the names of most of the maps. Also, if I'm the first to reach the nade level, I always vote for map 4 just so I can get my nade out and toss it before I die.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast