Poll: Should 24/7 office be kept the way it is, or Should it become Office/Dust 2 roto ?

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone in Favor of changing Office to Office/D2 ? (POLL)

Anyone in Favor of changing Office to Office/D2 ? (POLL)

Alrighty, so i think it would be alot more fun if the 24/7 office server roto'd to dust2, and might attract more players, that see a decent dust 2 server that is actually full, so lemme know what you guys think.

I think a little break from constant T campers and braindead hosties would be nice, anybody share my sentiments?

may the Bruce be with you CoffeeShark's Avatar
    well, you know i'm up for it. D2 and Office are pretty much the most popular maps is Source, so I think it would still attract players, and the regulars, even office whores, would probably stick around for D2.

besides, we have to get Fish back on the server so I can pwn him some more.

Yeah i loves the dust 2.

Lol coffee, Ive purposely been trying to cut down on cs office time... I won the award last month for most time online, and I have no business playing that much. Should be doing enginnering homework.

Hmmm, should fish do homework or spend time online to be coffeepwned, I smell another poll coming on

such a cruel contradiction caine's Avatar
    i would like a rotation, even if it is just d2 and office. i understand that a real rotation of d2, d1, aztec, italy and office(the classics) doesn't work, which is too bad. but i would def be down for d2/office.
    last chance at redemption

Some people will cry over this... i can just picture in my head good cal players coming into dust2 pwning seeker with awp and he'll be like OMFGWTFIPWNATOFFICEBUTISUXATD2UNOWHATIMENA?
    i eat cookies

may the Bruce be with you CoffeeShark's Avatar
    yeah, when you get to 3 or more maps, some people inevitably will hate one of them - Aztec, which I like, a lot of people really hate.

Italy, too, can be a love-hate map. But I think if you keep it to Office/D2, you're pretty safe.

Blog Entries
    I like a D2/Office mix. those maps are my faves, and it allows a great mix of mid to long shooting distances in D2 with a nice closed quarters rush 'n romp in Office

Here comes the BOOM! Switchblade's Avatar
    When someone comes expecting to play on the Office24/7 server, and they get in there, and play Office for a few rounds, and then it goes BAM! Dust2. They'd probably get disappointed and leave. You have to look at it in the aspect of maintaining the regulars but still drawing the new crowd. Office has been slow at times, and I'm getting a little worried about that. It's not as full as it used to be...

I think we should at least keep it like it is till we get a good sized crowd of regulars back.
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

I think maybe having scheduled days when it will be a mix of Office and Dust 2 wouldn't be a bad idea. Obviously it won't be at Office's peak hours because it will turn away regulars who come there and expecting to play Office. Also, what about some sort of vote every other game for Dust 2?

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast