Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Have Skill

Do You Have Skill

Ok you BF2 mo fos I just wanted to let you knoe that total gaming league.com is having an 8v8 season signups still open,Team warchild is in this and they are the best of the best,Im sure you guys can scrap totgether 8 guys.Its an easy signup for all easy dl of bf2pro and then you go pwn some nubs.Medic and revive a must in pro format.The matchs are best of 3 you win first 2 your done.They dont last long and its mad fun.If need I might be able to play Ive got 6v6 and 8v8 going for 42 it depends on the match day.Hope you guys give this a try.

T-Bagging The Critically Wounded BetterOffDead's Avatar
    I'd be interested in joining in on an 8 man group. As long as the matches are in the evenings, I should be free. I'm sure we could easily get 8 sR's together!

BTW, what is the newest/current version of BF2Pro?

Well our match times are 9:30 pm east,you can go to total gaming league.com and check it out.we play Mon 8v8 and Teus ^6v6.It probably is eve.on another day.

"So, I hear that you like Tea.." wick3dsick23's Avatar
    I am intrigued. I still have a lot of magic left when it comes to being a medic. I could do it on pretty much any night except Tuesday.....
    I would love to have some competitive action!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I fail.....the end.

Well ,Someone needs to step up and sign a team up and be team captain.Preseason starts like the 24th.You will neeed 1 awesome chopper pilot and killer tank driver.You can sign up the team as a solo then have members join as you get them.try to get like 12 guys then when something comes up you can still play 8v8.Rotate your roster so everyone can play and go kick some ass.

T-Bagging The Critically Wounded BetterOffDead's Avatar
    Has any of our regulars played competitively before in BF2? It would be nice to have someone with some experience with competitive play and maybe know a few strats to step up as the captain.

If someone thinks they would make a good captain...please post.

Man I can think of a ton of people I would love to have on a team, but I know a lot of them are afraid of competitive play because they don't want to feel obligated to play.

If we do get a group together, I'm gonna have to start practicing with the M16/AK a lot more...the unlocks have been spoiling me.

I played cal with richard a few seasons back but it was 12v12.With around 12 or so peeps you dont have to play every week,besides its only like an hour for a match.If you think you are good on the pub you should try this its a nice realty check of just how above average you really are.

I'll play if you guys let me. If there are too many people we could always have 2 teams?

Worst. Player. Ever. SonicSpeed's Avatar
    I don't have any skill, but if you need anybody to play I could possible find my discs and play some
    Desktop
    Dell Precision T3500 | Intel Xeon W3530 2.80Ghz | nVidia GeForce GTX 570| 24GB DDR3-1600 |
    Laptop

Thinkpad W530 | Core i7-3840QM 2.8Ghz | 16GB DDR3-1333 | Quadro K1000M | 256GB 840 EVO mSATA | 15.6in FHD LCD

Well sombody has to step up and start this it will not happen untill that time all the info is in this thread or go to tgl and get the ball rolling.If it comes down to you dont have enough peeps then drop out of league,but you have to start somewhere.

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)