Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frontline: Fuel of War Beta Signups

Frontline: Fuel of War Beta Signups

Donít know what FFoW is? Well check out this thread here for all the goodness that is another futuristic FPS game. Frontlines: Fuel of War is not getting much press but if youíre interested in finding out what this game is about, check the fileplanet beta page to see when the upcoming closed beta keys are available.

Cool, I will check it out

The 360 demo was crap. Final release might be better but doubtful.

why was it crap? and how can the demo be out if its in beta?

Time to inform your next of kin Fischig's Avatar
    looks pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish111 View Post
    Me and my pals try to avoid any mounting of each other at our xbox lan parties
    :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Dukefrukem View Post
    why was it crap? and how can the demo be out if its in beta?
    The controls were clunky, graphically it isn't very polished and the AI was retarded. The drone units however were fun to play with. The 360 version is supposed to be out in Feb not sure about the PC. The demo is available now through live 1.7 gb d/l. Played it for about 10 min then deleted. CoD4 has ruined my expectations of what a shooter should be.

I never played single player in Frontlines.

The PC MP beta is awesome. It's almost a near perfect Battlefield clone. The vehicles have awesome handling, the weapons are solid, the little drones and special abilities you can use are awesome. It has squad based play that is identical to how BF's worked.

It uses the Unreal 3 engine, so it looks pretty damn sweet. It's a fun game and I like the MP a lot. The controls were solid as well.

And of course the controls are going to be clunky on a 360; What did you expect? It's a goddamn controller. On the PC, they're as smooth and good as any other KB/M game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gantua View Post
    The controls were clunky, graphically it isn't very polished and the AI was retarded. The drone units however were fun to play with. The 360 version is supposed to be out in Feb not sure about the PC. The demo is available now through live 1.7 gb d/l. Played it for about 10 min then deleted. CoD4 has ruined my expectations of what a shooter should be.
    yeah the 360 demo is available on xbl its been on there for about 3days and i thought the game was lacking alot give something like a 2 out of 10 clunky controls, graphics was lacking and shit i ran through a freakn building ! !, my tank got stuck on a dead body, i also got stuck on a ladder and i fell of the MAP LMAO but it may be better when they finish the game and it was like 1.7gb and took over 3hours to download. I'll agree with Gantua that the drones were kind of cool. But if they fix the bugs,controls and AI this game can pwn.
    Last edited by No-Fear; 12-18-2007 at 08:08 PM.
    Antec Nine Hundred HomebrewV2.9.1 | Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650 @ 3.4ghz |4gb 800mhz ddr2 corsair xms2 led ram | WD VelociRaptor 300gb(x3) |Dual 1GB GeForce GTX 285 XXX Cards | Asus Striker Extreme | 1000Watt Enermax Galaxy | Windows 7 Pro | Sony Bravia 32' LCD | Windows 7 Performance Score 6.9 |3d Mark 06 23,106 |

Accounts: - Digg - Vimeo - Twitter - Revision3

Quote Originally Posted by Dopefish View Post
    I never played single player in Frontlines.

The PC MP beta is awesome. It's almost a near perfect Battlefield clone. The vehicles have awesome handling, the weapons are solid, the little drones and special abilities you can use are awesome. It has squad based play that is identical to how BF's worked.

It uses the Unreal 3 engine, so it looks pretty damn sweet. It's a fun game and I like the MP a lot. The controls were solid as well.

And of course the controls are going to be clunky on a 360; What did you expect? It's a goddamn controller. On the PC, they're as smooth and good as any other KB/M game.
    Well i'll try the pc version out i prefer a mouse & keyboard over a controller for all fps and i prefer the pc version (fps) if its out for multiple platforms unless i feel the need to be an achievement whore then i'll buy it for the 360
    Last edited by No-Fear; 12-18-2007 at 08:33 PM.
    Antec Nine Hundred HomebrewV2.9.1 | Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650 @ 3.4ghz |4gb 800mhz ddr2 corsair xms2 led ram | WD VelociRaptor 300gb(x3) |Dual 1GB GeForce GTX 285 XXX Cards | Asus Striker Extreme | 1000Watt Enermax Galaxy | Windows 7 Pro | Sony Bravia 32' LCD | Windows 7 Performance Score 6.9 |3d Mark 06 23,106 |

Accounts: - Digg - Vimeo - Twitter - Revision3

I guess the 360 version sucks then, cause the PC version owns.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 12-18-2007, 12:09 PM