Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: The old and new faces of BF2

Quote Originally Posted by Bojingles View Post
    Ya'll are gonna make me install BF2 again.... What expansions are there cause I only have the spec ops one.
    Theres Armored Fury and Euro Force, but there are little to no servers for them, that are populated atleast. You should be fine with SF (it gets you more unlocks in vanilla BF2)
    My Flickr Photostream
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfluff View Post
    I had my first experience at the original Super Duper Weenie today. It was pretty awesome.

Blog Entries
    good stuff!
    Edited by Teck:
    did you really just ask if Bo has his cwp?

he shot his name into the application form from 1000 yards... while on a Segway... One handed with his USP in .45ACP... While doing pushups AND eating his sandwich...

Yeah, dont bother with the expansions. They only served to fragment the population and grub some more money for EA. The only redeeming aspect of SF (imho) is the extra unlocks you get for vanilla. L96 FTW!

Take a bite outta bf2
    alright folks i am alive...i play on the MG karkand and oman servers, also play on =fart= and on full contact war on occation. Strange thing is that i never see any of you guys playing for the most part except the occational sighting of excessive or wallpaper. You guys should all join us more in the evening on MG we usually have the server up and going pretty well. Its very much like the old sR server as far as the admins go. If we brought all the old sR faces to that server and kept it going we could keep it filled thru the night. The old time they go IO excessive is saturday nights but thats only if a senior admin is on the server to change it back at like midnight eastern. The competion on MG isnt bad either im playing on there TWL 2v2 armor team and the guy i play with most of the time is real good. Forgot to mention the thing i hate about fart is that they have the 2 reserved slots...pain in the @$$ if you wanna play there because its always at 62/64 kinda a waste and pain if you ask me. There cutting 2 people out so that if by chance 2 =Fart= guys need to get on they can. Tonight i waited for probably 15 minutes to get into fart to play something besides karkand. Also fart has 2 other servers...city maps IO and a flying server i believe.

Well Well its nice to see you ole sR guys back wit the game thats timeless.And yes I am a member of =FaRT= and enjoy bagging you guys welcome back,Wall I cleared up the aimbot thing we have had multiple hacks on the serv and it drives people off so we want to be sure some guys are a little jumpy still.

dude FART are idiots. they are like " what you are better than us, must be hacking"

douches
    I gotta multi-frequency thing-a-mafuker that makes an electronic stance to the Pokemon Theme. GOT CATCHEM, GOT CATCHEM ALL, POKEMON.:rofl:

Negative medic whore.We just enjoy the game.

good time. Kevlar
    I gotta multi-frequency thing-a-mafuker that makes an electronic stance to the Pokemon Theme. GOT CATCHEM, GOT CATCHEM ALL, POKEMON.:rofl:

What's up guys.....Ya, the Fart server is a good 1 for sure. I always liked MG Karkand but sometimes the map is to redundant. Wish we had the old mix of Karkand/Maashtuur/Sharqi on one server!

Anyway, a huge reason I still play this game is all of the guys mentioned by Excessive. There still isn't any other game out there today that offers the commraderie this one does with it's squad system. The guys I've played this game with have become extended friends......Nothing like moving in unison as a squad and completing an objective.....Having 6 guys on the same page is just a great accomplishment and very fun.

Hell I even remember Ninegrand and I splitting into 2 M/T squads. We would hook up in a voice chat on x-fire and each squad lead. We would communicate w/ each other through x-fire and with our squads through voip. Each time one of us spoke with our squad on voip, the other would hear it through x-fire. We made our own brigade with 2 squads moving together! When was the last time someone saw 12 players running together and completing the same task?.....The good ol days!

I'll be playing more and the patch should be out soon. Hit me up on xfire guys!

StrafeRight Member
    im stuck on the aix mod for bf2 it 100% better then bf2

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast