Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The old and new faces of BF2

The old and new faces of BF2

Ahhh BF2 is alive and well.

Where is it going down? =FART= server

When? all the time

been playing for awhile in this server and everyday I see a new name or and old friend. So let me help you out to know who is who.

New people or (easy points)
    anyone who has the tag =FART= infront of them
    and anyone with ranks that r low
    Mundane

Old name
    DTPD 321
    1con
    Sniperman
    Lpd260
    vekyodude
    Jobbie
    Traf
    Buddhist
    Sargent Assist
    K_dog
    Slippy
    W-T-F billy
    KaptKevlar
    Armagedon
    Ninegrand
    Mcgruff
    dfusion
    Jackmehoffa

Quick story about Jackmehoffa. When we(M*T*) began playing BF2 in a dominant style, he would be in our squad. Everyone would have like a 14:1 K/D ratio and like 110 to 80 team points, jack would have 10 team points. Then he would have a gold star because he had like 50 revives and 1 kill. lol Welcome back Jack And there is no refund on the 2 years you used playing WoW.

and the last guy. The name that is changing the that Game. The best from the West puttin it on yo mamas chest. I know ... you see it. I Know ... you see it when his G36 is like bim, bam, i know you what some, my bullets mo accurate than you own dam gun. Even
    when I am with your ruca I will still fire my fusca and if you gotta issue talk to my pistol and if you keep jawwin you can hear it whistle. The boy with diamonds on the wrist, DG on his frames, Gucci on his boots when he shoot while Jewtino smokes pounds of greens as I spend mounds of green. Attacking Construction while yo team sees mass destruction.

Elbows up, side to side, in his own ride

Xcessive_kill

I have been teaching FART how to play BF2. It is taking them awhile and I am questioning what FART stands for, but it is a great server.

And as far as I am concerned, the Fart server is the new sR server. Cus we run this shit.
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e7WEHMleuyM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e7WEHMleuyM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    I gotta multi-frequency thing-a-mafuker that makes an electronic stance to the Pokemon Theme. GOT CATCHEM, GOT CATCHEM ALL, POKEMON.:rofl:

Blog Entries
    I deleted BF2 cause no one played it anymore, but I'm assuming I'm wrong? I guess I'll have to reinstall it now.

Blog Entries
    I'll be back on the =Fart= Server after I finish my last final on thursday night.
    I'd like to note for the record that playing with everyone again has been hella fun and I hope it keeps up.

Writer: Ugh, this post is heavy! Someone get me a wooden beam!
    Moderator: That post better be up to code or Heads WILL Roll :furious:
    Writer: It's set! See? :thumbup:
    [Crash]
    Moderator: ... [Ban]

HE'S ALIVE!

I've been playing on the fart server the only thing that I don't like is when I joined their squad a couple of times they kicked me for a fart member which is perfectly fine I have know problem with that, but at least say yo we got to make room for a member.
    that's what I liked about the sr server if you had to make room somebody would always say hey sorry got to make room for a member. it's just a pet peiv of mine(courtesy). anyway I do enjoy playing on their sever.

Ya rage i feel ya.

I got my own meaning for fart. I will try to clean it up.

Flags
    Anal
    Rapping
    Toddlers or Tards

They remind me of the kick in baseball that never hit the ball and was sent to bat, but gets hit by the ball to get on base for the team. Then gets the a trophy for trying. Thats FART BF2s best distraction. Any pug squad can take them. And I can solo them.

I was kick from there server for excessive_team killing. And I was not killing my team.

but them mean well
    I gotta multi-frequency thing-a-mafuker that makes an electronic stance to the Pokemon Theme. GOT CATCHEM, GOT CATCHEM ALL, POKEMON.:rofl:

Hey! You forgot me, the most pwnerific player... EVER!! :rofl:
    My Flickr Photostream
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfluff View Post
    I had my first experience at the original Super Duper Weenie today. It was pretty awesome.

Worst. Player. Ever. SonicSpeed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallpaper View Post
    Hey! You forgot me, the most failerific player... EVER!! :rofl:
    Fixored.
    Desktop
    Dell Precision T3500 | Intel Xeon W3530 2.80Ghz | nVidia GeForce GTX 570| 24GB DDR3-1600 |
    Laptop

Thinkpad W530 | Core i7-3840QM 2.8Ghz | 16GB DDR3-1333 | Quadro K1000M | 256GB 840 EVO mSATA | 15.6in FHD LCD

I should play FART more, but I keep going back to Karkand. Mash was always my least favorite city map. if Moongamers is dead, I am usually on the iO server, even though it is FF off and random teams.

Blog Entries
    I think I am going to be making a return to BF2. The only thing I disliked really was that there was no friends list, or way of joining your friends in game like there was in 2142.

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast