Thread: Hows it going?

Take a bite outta bf2

Hows it going?

I know where most of the bf2 crew is because i play with them quite regularly but when we gonna get all you guys with us in the same server at the same time? Im going to be playing for a while tommorrow or sunday not sure how long im helping a friend move into there new place for because I HATE HELPING PEOPLE MOVE! but im being nice cuz there stuff has been in storage since they moved back up here from florida in august. Anyway hit my xfire or send me a PM cuz i personally play Moongamers karkand daily and would love to see a bunch of you guys in there with me at the same time. its rough sometimes getting the MG server going but once it gets going much like sR's bf2 before it died off its a lot of fun and the teams make things very challenging. Anyway hope to see you guys joining me in moongamers karkand sometime soon =M*T= FTW if you cant beat us its because you suck :P

Platanos con salami... DominiKing's Avatar
    damn, haven't seen this name since the sR server days. I wasn't really part of the team but that's what got me into PC gaming and into this website. I've been meaning to do a BF2 install on my lappy so I guess tomorrows the day
    "Bounty hunters. We don't need their scum!" [SIZE=1]-Admiral Firmus Piett

Take a bite outta bf2
    Yeah im playing daily...i havent checked here cuz i didnt think a bf2 forum would really exist after the loss of the sR bf2 server. With the right group of people it is possible to run a kick @$$ bf2 server the funds are what really hurt it all tho.

Worst. Player. Ever. SonicSpeed's Avatar
    Hola!

Haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back. I haven't played much BF2 since the last time sR tried to get a server up (sR .:. TheSpeedster )
    Desktop
    Dell Precision T3500 | Intel Xeon W3530 2.80Ghz | nVidia GeForce GTX 570| 24GB DDR3-1600 |
    Laptop

Thinkpad W530 | Core i7-3840QM 2.8Ghz | 16GB DDR3-1333 | Quadro K1000M | 256GB 840 EVO mSATA | 15.6in FHD LCD

See you in the= FaRT = server.