Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DAO Rushing

DAO Rushing

DAO rushing = running straight at someone kamazami like with the DAO-12 firing

Has anyone notice that since the patch people alot of people just DAO rush. I feel that people have either lost faith in the rifle or they just don't know how to use it. Is it just me?

Elvis is a Fat slag.
    Last edited by joe; 09-12-2009 at 01:22 PM.
    I gotta multi-frequency thing-a-mafuker that makes an electronic stance to the Pokemon Theme. GOT CATCHEM, GOT CATCHEM ALL, POKEMON.:rofl:

I do it myself at times. But I am more effective with the G3.

Quote Originally Posted by Excessive_Kill View Post
    DOA rushing = running straight at someone kamazami like with the DOA-12 firing

Has anyone notice that since the patch people alot of people just DOA rush. I feel that people have either lost faith in the rifle or they just don't know how to use it. Is it just me?

Elvis is a Fat slag.
    On harvest yes because it a vehicle hoar map so going with the at kit is a must. At close range the DAO is lethal.
    Last edited by Rage1; 09-12-2009 at 06:31 PM. Reason: so Joe doesn't have a anyerismn!

between the P90 and the Dao there's really no contest. its the only really useful choice when running with the AT kit.

i absolutely love getting three to four people all playing AT in one squad in Harvest. you just run around in the buggies and annihilate tanks and APC's before they even know WTF is going on.

United States [US]
    joe
    I think that it's more that you're just seeing more AT, therefore more use of the DAO.

I've always played that way with the DAO, but then again I am a bit of an AT ho. The DAO has a very limited effective range (plus it takes forever to reload), so you have to get in close to conserve ammo, and/or switch to knife/pistol.

People have always DAO rushed, you just suck too much now to do anything about it

Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    The DAO has a very limited effective range (plus it takes forever to reload)
    ... Or you can quick switch so you can get a few shells off after partially reloading
    My Flickr Photostream
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfluff View Post
    I had my first experience at the original Super Duper Weenie today. It was pretty awesome.

Blog Entries
    sometimes i straight up panic and i just go crazy with that DAO!! Im like, oh hey a tank... OMG!!! A GUY DAO TIME OGM IM GONANA DIDEIJ WHATIP!@#UY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!111
    "Teck will be working on God's forum" -VincentVega

"...and I like killing zombies and Cap'n Crunch. you put those two together and you've got one LETHAL-ASS good time combo" -DanFortH

"teck is the noobest leet guy I've ever met" -CoffeeShark

There was a guy all pissed of at me last night cause I kept owning him with the Dao.
    Last edited by Rage1; 09-12-2009 at 06:31 PM.

I guess it is only on harvest but I use spec ops for the c4. And imo I perfer the mp5. Single shot is great for long range. And when someone is DOA rushing (Sonic) I just line up for the head and 3 shots.
    I gotta multi-frequency thing-a-mafuker that makes an electronic stance to the Pokemon Theme. GOT CATCHEM, GOT CATCHEM ALL, POKEMON.:rofl:

Rage is a monster with the DOA, which is why I started using it, but I do like the p90 for some single shot sniping.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast