Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Warfare 2 Airport Map: Get Ready For The Media Blitz

Blog Entries
    Still a small part of me wants to buy this game now to take a shit on those retards... Of course, I dont want to support IW in this crap they're pulling.
    "Teck will be working on God's forum" -VincentVega

"...and I like killing zombies and Cap'n Crunch. you put those two together and you've got one LETHAL-ASS good time combo" -DanFortH

"teck is the noobest leet guy I've ever met" -CoffeeShark

War games have killing? HOLY SHIT!

Worst. Player. Ever. SonicSpeed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale.Rider View Post
    War games have killing? HOLY SHIT!
    I don't think that was ever the problem, its the one part where you purposely kill innocent people (although you can skip it if you want).
    Desktop
    Dell Precision T3500 | Intel Xeon W3530 2.80Ghz | nVidia GeForce GTX 570| 24GB DDR3-1600 |
    Laptop

Thinkpad W530 | Core i7-3840QM 2.8Ghz | 16GB DDR3-1333 | Quadro K1000M | 256GB 840 EVO mSATA | 15.6in FHD LCD

My nation pwns yours mwahahaha Sergeant_assist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    doesn't fox news define stupid?
    What is wrong is always better than what is right, for its the wrong that forces change.

Quote Originally Posted by Teck View Post
    I never realized people were so stupid....
    no shit. Fox got 3 dumbasses up there and the guy repesenting Cod, What is he autistic? But the best is when the news anchor says, "If you bring this game into your house, nothing can stop an 8yr old from becoming a terrorist." WTF We all Played BF2. So according to this asshole, we all want to kill marines and we are terrorist.

But the thing about call of duty, At lease how I see, it is that this game is timely. Meaning that given the events that are going on in the world people are attracked to it. During WW2, kids pretended to play as soldiers. These are games. Sometimes I feel like only gamers understand this.
    I gotta multi-frequency thing-a-mafuker that makes an electronic stance to the Pokemon Theme. GOT CATCHEM, GOT CATCHEM ALL, POKEMON.:rofl:

Quote Originally Posted by SonicSpeed View Post
    I don't think that was ever the problem, its the one part where you purposely kill innocent people (although you can skip it if you want).
    Better ban the Bible then, lots of innocent people get slaughtered - the entire first half is about stealing your neighbor's country. Wait 'till you read the ending, we're all fucked! :rofl:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Excessive_Kill View Post
    no shit. Fox got 3 dumbasses up there and the guy repesenting Cod, What is he autistic? But the best is when the news anchor says, "If you bring this game into your house, nothing can stop an 8yr old from becoming a terrorist." WTF We all Played BF2. So according to this asshole, we all want to kill marines and we are terrorist.

But the thing about call of duty, At lease how I see, it is that this game is timely. Meaning that given the events that are going on in the world people are attracked to it. During WW2, kids pretended to play as soldiers. These are games. Sometimes I feel like only gamers understand this.
    1) I agree, I wish they had gotten someone else to represent COD..

2) Its up to parents to decide if their 8yr olds have access to this game or not. They have to buy it... Fuck! When i Pre-Ordered it even I had to show my ID which was a first for me when buying a video game... And trust me, no 17yr old has a grizzly Adams beard like i had when i Pre-Ordered this game.

P.S. The ass clowns even checked my ID when i went in to cancel my Pre-Orders... GG

"...and I like killing zombies and Cap'n Crunch. you put those two together and you've got one LETHAL-ASS good time combo" -DanFortH

[QUOTE=Teck;2729399]1) I agree, I wish they had gotten someone else to represent COD..

2) Its up to parents to decide if their 8yr olds have access to this game or not. They have to buy it... Fuck! When i Pre-Ordered it even I had to show my ID which was a first for me when buying a video game... And trust me, no 17yr old has a grizzly Adams beard like i had when i Pre-Ordered this game.

P.S. The ass clowns even checked my ID when i went in to cancel my Pre-Orders... GG[/QUweird no1 asked me for a ID when i went to check it fr a preorder and then when i cancelled mine, must be becuase i look old wich i dont
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    I got played by henry, wtf!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by henry View Post
    weird no1 asked me for a ID when i went to check it fr a preorder and then when i cancelled mine, must be becuase i look old wich i dont
    Probably because there are laws in the United States about checking ID's when people buy video games...

Worst. Player. Ever. SonicSpeed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale.Rider View Post
    Better ban the Bible then, lots of innocent people get slaughtered - the entire first half is about stealing your neighbor's country. Wait 'till you read the ending, we're all fucked! :rofl:
    Sssshhh don't tell them that. Or they might just do it.
    Desktop
    Dell Precision T3500 | Intel Xeon W3530 2.80Ghz | nVidia GeForce GTX 570| 24GB DDR3-1600 |
    Laptop

Thinkpad W530 | Core i7-3840QM 2.8Ghz | 16GB DDR3-1333 | Quadro K1000M | 256GB 840 EVO mSATA | 15.6in FHD LCD

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast