Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 69

Thread: Modern Warfare 2 Airport Map: Get Ready For The Media Blitz

  1. #11
    The Tux Teck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Inside The StrafeRight.com Webserver.
    Posts
    14,587
    Blog Entries
    9
    Still a small part of me wants to buy this game now to take a shit on those retards... Of course, I dont want to support IW in this crap they're pulling.
    "Teck will be working on God's forum" -VincentVega

    "...and I like killing zombies and Cap'n Crunch. you put those two together and you've got one LETHAL-ASS good time combo" -DanFortH

    "teck is the noobest leet guy I've ever met" -CoffeeShark

  2. #12
    Magnificent Bastard Pale.Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Research Triangle
    Posts
    5,187
    War games have killing? HOLY SHIT!

  3. #13
    Worst. Player. Ever. SonicSpeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    9,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale.Rider View Post
    War games have killing? HOLY SHIT!
    I don't think that was ever the problem, its the one part where you purposely kill innocent people (although you can skip it if you want).
    Desktop
    Dell Precision T3500 | Intel Xeon W3530 2.80Ghz | nVidia GeForce GTX 570| 24GB DDR3-1600 |
    Laptop

    Thinkpad W530 | Core i7-3840QM 2.8Ghz | 16GB DDR3-1333 | Quadro K1000M | 256GB 840 EVO mSATA | 15.6in FHD LCD

  4. #14
    My nation pwns yours mwahahaha Sergeant_assist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bunker with in a Bunker and so on
    Posts
    284
    Blog Entries
    5
    doesn't fox news define stupid?
    What is wrong is always better than what is right, for its the wrong that forces change.



  5. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Teck View Post
    I never realized people were so stupid....
    no shit. Fox got 3 dumbasses up there and the guy repesenting Cod, What is he autistic? But the best is when the news anchor says, "If you bring this game into your house, nothing can stop an 8yr old from becoming a terrorist." WTF We all Played BF2. So according to this asshole, we all want to kill marines and we are terrorist.

    But the thing about call of duty, At lease how I see, it is that this game is timely. Meaning that given the events that are going on in the world people are attracked to it. During WW2, kids pretended to play as soldiers. These are games. Sometimes I feel like only gamers understand this.
    I gotta multi-frequency thing-a-mafuker that makes an electronic stance to the Pokemon Theme. GOT CATCHEM, GOT CATCHEM ALL, POKEMON.:rofl:

  6. #16
    Magnificent Bastard Pale.Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Research Triangle
    Posts
    5,187
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicSpeed View Post
    I don't think that was ever the problem, its the one part where you purposely kill innocent people (although you can skip it if you want).
    Better ban the Bible then, lots of innocent people get slaughtered - the entire first half is about stealing your neighbor's country. Wait 'till you read the ending, we're all fucked! :rofl:

  7. #17
    The Tux Teck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Inside The StrafeRight.com Webserver.
    Posts
    14,587
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Excessive_Kill View Post
    no shit. Fox got 3 dumbasses up there and the guy repesenting Cod, What is he autistic? But the best is when the news anchor says, "If you bring this game into your house, nothing can stop an 8yr old from becoming a terrorist." WTF We all Played BF2. So according to this asshole, we all want to kill marines and we are terrorist.

    But the thing about call of duty, At lease how I see, it is that this game is timely. Meaning that given the events that are going on in the world people are attracked to it. During WW2, kids pretended to play as soldiers. These are games. Sometimes I feel like only gamers understand this.
    1) I agree, I wish they had gotten someone else to represent COD..

    2) Its up to parents to decide if their 8yr olds have access to this game or not. They have to buy it... Fuck! When i Pre-Ordered it even I had to show my ID which was a first for me when buying a video game... And trust me, no 17yr old has a grizzly Adams beard like i had when i Pre-Ordered this game.

    P.S. The ass clowns even checked my ID when i went in to cancel my Pre-Orders... GG
    "Teck will be working on God's forum" -VincentVega

    "...and I like killing zombies and Cap'n Crunch. you put those two together and you've got one LETHAL-ASS good time combo" -DanFortH

    "teck is the noobest leet guy I've ever met" -CoffeeShark

  8. #18
    SR-> Henry henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    aruba
    Posts
    2,082
    [QUOTE=Teck;2729399]1) I agree, I wish they had gotten someone else to represent COD..

    2) Its up to parents to decide if their 8yr olds have access to this game or not. They have to buy it... Fuck! When i Pre-Ordered it even I had to show my ID which was a first for me when buying a video game... And trust me, no 17yr old has a grizzly Adams beard like i had when i Pre-Ordered this game.

    P.S. The ass clowns even checked my ID when i went in to cancel my Pre-Orders... GG[/QUweird no1 asked me for a ID when i went to check it fr a preorder and then when i cancelled mine, must be becuase i look old wich i dont
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    I got played by henry, wtf!

  9. #19
    The Tux Teck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Inside The StrafeRight.com Webserver.
    Posts
    14,587
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by henry View Post
    weird no1 asked me for a ID when i went to check it fr a preorder and then when i cancelled mine, must be becuase i look old wich i dont
    Probably because there are laws in the United States about checking ID's when people buy video games...
    "Teck will be working on God's forum" -VincentVega

    "...and I like killing zombies and Cap'n Crunch. you put those two together and you've got one LETHAL-ASS good time combo" -DanFortH

    "teck is the noobest leet guy I've ever met" -CoffeeShark

  10. #20
    Worst. Player. Ever. SonicSpeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    9,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale.Rider View Post
    Better ban the Bible then, lots of innocent people get slaughtered - the entire first half is about stealing your neighbor's country. Wait 'till you read the ending, we're all fucked! :rofl:
    Sssshhh don't tell them that. Or they might just do it.
    Desktop
    Dell Precision T3500 | Intel Xeon W3530 2.80Ghz | nVidia GeForce GTX 570| 24GB DDR3-1600 |
    Laptop

    Thinkpad W530 | Core i7-3840QM 2.8Ghz | 16GB DDR3-1333 | Quadro K1000M | 256GB 840 EVO mSATA | 15.6in FHD LCD

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertise:
Ads@StrafeRight.com

Terms of Service || Privacy & DMCA Policies || About Us
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:09 AM.
Design by DanFortH