Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad Company 2 VIP Map Pack

United States [US]
    joe

Bad Company 2 VIP Map Pack

As Battlefield Bad Company 2 comes out next week, I'll tell you about the Day 1 map pack that is available to all players who purchase the game and apply their VIP code which comes with the game at no extra charge. The map pack contains two new maps which are the Rush map, Nelson Bay and the Conquest map, Laguna Alta which you can check out in the video now. The maps will be available from March 2nd which will allow the lucky North America players to get access and practice while us Europeans wait a few days more.

Later in March another map pack will be released containing Arica Harbor for Conquest and Laguna Presa for Rush

VIP codes are included in the box for all new purchases. Players that buy used versions and don't have a code can purchase one via the in-game store for $15. PC players will get the content as a game update.

Via the Battlefield Blog: Battlefield Blog

Re: Bad Company 2 VIP Map Pack

Very nice. This game is goingto keep me busy until Red Dead redemption hits.

United States [US]
    joe

two things immediately jump out at me...

the first is "holy crap that's a night map" for Nelson Bay, the rush map...while this makes me even more wary of playing with vega (friendly fire plus he can't see anything?!?), having a dark setting for a FPS game like this is something I've wanted to see for a while now...

the second is "gaaaah I want to play conquest!!!", you only see a little bit of it on Laguna Alta, but it looks very very good...

I can't see youtube from where I currently am. This sounds very cool. Can you tell me if buying the game through steam (I already have) will still give access to this?

Colombia [CO]
    Tao

wicked. one of my favorite maps of all time was Basrah Nights in Desert Combat.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    I can't see youtube from where I currently am. This sounds very cool. Can you tell me if buying the game through steam (I already have) will still give access to this?
    Yes

I like that the dark map doesn't look black IE: you would need NV to see anything.

She has her G-string tuned to A Gargs's Avatar

BF2: Special Forces had a couple of night maps that weren't played all that often, but were a lot of fun. I've had so much fun with just 1 map and mode type I can only imagine the amount of good times ahead.

I just need to find a 5 day hobby to ease the BC2 withdrawals.

Main station: Intel i7-920 2.66GHz@3.2GHz, 12GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, Gigabyte EX58-UD3R, Barracuda 3x1TGB, Antec 750W PSU, 2x eVGA 460-GTX 1GB SLI, Thermaltake V1-AX, Cooler Master CM Storm

Peripherals: 2x Samsung 25" WS LED, Cooler Master Sirus Headset, Logitech G110, Saitek X52 Hotas, Saitek Pro Rudders, 2x Thrustmaster F16 MFD, Track IR3, Nostromo n52, Logitech G700, Wacom Intuos3 Tablet (6x8)

Blog Entries

What about steam version?
    Edited by Teck:
    did you really just ask if Bo has his cwp?

he shot his name into the application form from 1000 yards... while on a Segway... One handed with his USP in .45ACP... While doing pushups AND eating his sandwich...

Quote Originally Posted by joe's post
    PC players will get the content as a game update.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by K_Dog View Post
    Yes

I like that the dark map doesn't look black IE: you would need NV to see anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojingles View Post
    What about steam version?

T-Bagging The Critically Wounded BetterOffDead's Avatar

Awesome! The fact that they are releasing map packs this early is very promising for the game's long term future. And yes, I can't wait to play conquest!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast