Thread: United Gaming League

United Gaming League

Hey fellow gamers at StrafeRight
    First I'd like to quickly introduce myself. Online I go by the name Knivey, and I am the AC Admin/Supervisor here at the United Gaming League.
    I am posting on your forums today on behalf of the UGL in hopes to see you and your team sign up and participate in some of our ladders. As of right now, all competition will take place on PromodLive206, however we will have Pam4 Tactical support in the future.
    The UGL is offering prize packages for winning teams WITHOUT a buy-in. That's free prize-rewards at your fingertips without having to pay an entry fee. The more teams we get signed up, the better the prizes will get courtesy of our sponsors.
    With the failure of about half of all PC Gaming Leagues dying off in the past two years, we feel that something has to be done differently. We are treating this as a way for PC Gamers to stick together and reignite the fire and passion that once put PC Gaming at the top of the gaming world in levels of competition as well as tenacity.
    We are inviting you to play to represent your team, and gaming in general. If that isn't your thing, hell, sign up to win some free shit . If you have any questions for myself, or how things operate, or anything at all, either respond to this thread or contact me via private message on our website which can be located at " United Gaming League " .
    I will be checking this thread daily or as often as I can to try and get back to you guys as quickly as possible. To register your team, the team captain must prompt to join a ladder, and create the team per-ladder. We're working on a more advanced system, but for now, this is functional and will work for our needs. That's about all I can say without completely going on a rant; I will be posting similar threads on forums across North America in hopes that we can host some of the premiere clans that North America has to offer, and create a better platform for those teams to compete under one roof.
    I hope to see you all on the website in the future, again, my name is Knivey, I am the community manager of the United Gaming League. Take it to the next level!

United Gaming League
    Knivey
    AC Admin/Supervisor

Re: United Gaming League

Welcome to strafeRight.

What games are you hosting?
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Thanks for the welcome,

The two games we are supporting as of now are COD4 and BFBC2
    with the idea of expanding our game list once we can
    Last edited by Knivey; 06-04-2010 at 09:33 PM.

Where does this stand? We're trying to get as many teams signed up for these free prizes as possible so that way we can offer more and more, I need to know what's
    up

Welp, you might want to PM Craig and have this thread moved HERE:
    Shooters - StrafeRight Forums

You'll get more COD4/BFBC2 players to read it... or make a new thread there. Not everyone wanders in here.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Yeah yeah....we'll see about this one lol- who knows....