Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crysis 2 build including multiplayer reportedly leaked

Crysis 2 build including multiplayer reportedly leaked

Link

You hate to see it happen: a game is on the verge of launching and those scurvy pirates manage to get their hands on an illegal copy or some leaked code. The latest affected is Crysis 2 -- a near-final build including multiplayer is currently floating around the most unsavory areas of the internet. There's a pretty heated discussion (and plenty of screenshots of evidence) over on Facepunch right now.

This latest problem couldn't have come at a worse time for Crysis 2. It's little over a month out and with all of the technical difficulties surrounding its multiplayer demo on Xbox 360 added into the mix, purchase intent and confidence in the upcoming shooter is likely on the decline.
    I don't know, between the Crysis 2 leak and the Justin Bieber nail polish I have serious doubts about the future of mankind and PC gaming.
    Women are like internet domain names; all the ones I like are taken.

Re: Crysis 2 build including multiplayer reportedly leaked

I wasnt able to play the online multiplayer demo? what happened and what is going on? I pre ordered this game for xbox 360.

It is crap like this that hurts the PC as a gaming platform. I hope they catch those responsible and make them walk the plank.
    Intel 8600k 6 core i5 @4.3Ghz, Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 Z370 Mobo , 16GB G.Skill 3200MHz Ripjaws, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Gaming ICX 11GB, EVGA Supernova G2 750w Gold, BenQ 32" 1440p 4ms LCD, Corsair Sabre RGB, Corsair K70 Lux, HyperX Cloud II 7.1, Corsair Graphite 780t

Blog Entries

I vote we hang them by their toes and flog them.
    Edited by Teck:
    did you really just ask if Bo has his cwp?

he shot his name into the application form from 1000 yards... while on a Segway... One handed with his USP in .45ACP... While doing pushups AND eating his sandwich...

Blog Entries

And i thought Jeggings were the worst thing i have heard of all week. I am disappoint.

It was likely one of their own employees sooooo.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    denny, i didn't know your cadillac had crank windows.

How does shit like this "leak"? Has to be an inside job.

Quote Originally Posted by OD-BLOODED-1 View Post
    It is crap like this that hurts the PC as a gaming platform. I hope they catch those responsible and make them walk the plank.
    What hurts the PC as a gaming platform is that most of the games made for it are Sci-Fi nerdy shits. Every fucking game is either like WoW (stupid realms and shit) or involves killing aliens that are trying to take over the earth. Even Crysis involves killing fucking aliens.. PC's aren't primarily known as gaming platforms because the games out for it don't attract people who play other kind of games. I was browsing for PC games the other day and it was ridiculous.. out of 200 games displayed, the only ones that weren't science fiction were NBA2K11 and COD Black Ops. That type of shit isn't going to get anyone to want to game on their PC.. the majority selection is made for those who are into killing aliens and using magic on a fucking elf mage or whatever. I don't mind 1 or 2 games involving wars with aliens, but this shit is getting ridiculous. I hope Crysis 2 doesn't just involve killing aliens, cuz that shit gets boring. I've never finished a HALO (i know xbox) game.. it's fun and looks cool at first.. but you kind of get tired of seeing purple blood spew out from these non-human enemies. Anyway, I'll stop here.. don't wanna offend anyone who primarily plays those kind of games.

Shit happens for a reason. GODSPEED1600M's Avatar

i have to agree with relly, that s why my collection on my ps3 deals with battlefield/medal of honor/blops/cod series-games not based on shooting aliens. whereas, with my pc, i have warcraft series, and starcraft series on there.. eh he makes a good point..

I'm sorry, and what other kinds of games are there on consoles? Oh, right, 90% of that is sci-fi and fantasy "shit" too. And sports games. Most of which suck. But there's also plenty of interesting, original material around, especially in indie development which takes place in equal parts on PC and XBLA/PSN.

The only way you could think there isn't enough variety on PC is if you were searching with a blindfold on.

Quote Originally Posted by DWall View Post
    go back to eating your jesus eggs.

RTS games like the Total War series, turn based games like Civilization, simulators like IL-2, point and click adventure games, military style shooters like Operation Flash Point all seem to lack both Aliens and Wizards, though I agree there seem to be too few of these type of titles lately. I blame that on developers seeking to make more cash through the larger console market. PC gaming is a niche industry, I don't see people wanting the above game types any less as much as I see the developers changing priorities towards the consumer, and more of them own consoles and TV's than those with gaming capable PC's. If you add the fact that Piracy on a console is more difficult you have a situation where most developers choose to opt out of the PC market or port over buggy titles instead of sinking in a lot of cash into a uncertain market.
    Intel 8600k 6 core i5 @4.3Ghz, Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 Z370 Mobo , 16GB G.Skill 3200MHz Ripjaws, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Gaming ICX 11GB, EVGA Supernova G2 750w Gold, BenQ 32" 1440p 4ms LCD, Corsair Sabre RGB, Corsair K70 Lux, HyperX Cloud II 7.1, Corsair Graphite 780t

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast