Thread: COD4 help identify a missions .ff file if you can please?

COD4 help identify a missions .ff file if you can please? Question

i am pretty sure tyrant would be able to help me with this, i've read some posts by you sir, and it seems you are somewhat of a guru with the identification of .ff files for cod4... the mission im looking for the .ff file for would be "charlie dont surf" or something close to that, its in regards to iw3sp crashing because of corrupt .ff file issue you've posted about before...

if you or anyone else is able to identify what .ff file it is i should replace on my harddrive, i'd be greatly appreciative...

i can play the game and get to the point where i rescue nickolai and then as soon as we get him out of that house and into the helicopter the iw3sp.exe crashes at the same spot everytime, right as we're going up in the helicopter, the SAS loading video thing comes on and the SAS logo spins once or twice before the game crashes out at that same point every single time. i'd love to fix this so i can play the rest of the campaign mode...

if you can help me identify what .ff file to replace, i hope to be able to play the rest of the game. thanks gamers!

Re: COD4 help identify a missions .ff file if you can please?

bump!

anyone? damn i want to game this up before i get fear 2 in 3 days...

if you're running the game through steam then either verify game integrity through options or rename the directory folder and reload the game. Steam will automatically download the entire folder and update it.. which should replace any corrupted files.

This is a pretty old game, which is probably why no one is replying. Also, F.E.A.R 2 is kind of old too.. unless you're getting it for free, I suggest getting something more up to date..

If you're confused about verifying integrity in steam.. right click the game and click properties.. then local files > verify integrity of game cache.. let the process complete.

i don't have the steam version of the game... just the regular dvd