Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Modern Toyfare

Re: Modern Toyfare

Hey guys, sorry if y'all think this is spam, if that's the case I can stop posting the games I make here.

Additionally there isn't much feedback here other than Bojingles. I just wanted to hear what people think of the game. Yeah it's basically UT with different skins and assets, a different environment and different gameplay mechanics. The team I was a part of had a great time making it in the 8 weeks of development time. I've had a bunch of feedback from people I know personally, not much else internet wise though =[

Thanks guys for everyone who has taken a look at it though. Game development is a learning process and the best way to learn is from the end users themselves!

You're good dude. No one who's been here awhile thinks you're spamming.
    Maelstrom116 and ohmigosh like this.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Considering hibernation ohmigosh's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom116 View Post
    Hey guys, sorry if y'all think this is spam, if that's the case I can stop posting the games I make here.

Additionally there isn't much feedback here other than Bojingles. I just wanted to hear what people think of the game. Yeah it's basically UT with different skins and assets, a different environment and different gameplay mechanics. The team I was a part of had a great time making it in the 8 weeks of development time. I've had a bunch of feedback from people I know personally, not much else internet wise though =[

Thanks guys for everyone who has taken a look at it though. Game development is a learning process and the best way to learn is from the end users themselves!
    Hey there Maelstorm, exactly what Denny said, no-one here thinks you're spamming - heck you even got a mention in the Oct newsletter! Keep on sharing with us
    Maelstrom116 likes this.
    "Always be wary of any helpful item that weighs less than its operating manual."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12