Thread: ESL Go4Firefall Cup

Interplanetary Ninja Assassin yankeeDEUCE's Avatar

ESL Go4Firefall Cup

On Sunday the first Go4Firefall is about to happen! The prize pot is $1,000. It will be split between the best three teams and besides that the teams will get Go4 ranking points towards the Monthly Final, where we have a prize pot of $5,000. We wish all teams: GL&HF! And don't forget, you can win $1,000 EVERY WEEK here - plus the $5,000 prize pot in every monthly final, generously invested into eSports by Red5!

What is the Go4 Series?
    From now on there will be one Go4Firefall Cup each week, where you can earn points to qualify for the monthly final. On every Sunday the Top 8 teams will receive points and the winner will receive an additional $500.
    The Monthly Final will take place at the end of each month. The final will consist of eight teams who gathered the most points during the weekly cups. They will compete for a total prize money of $5,000, which will be split between the Top 3. Note that for now teams playing in both cups is possible for August as a trial period.

Watch Go4Firefall Cup #1 NA live on NESL TV starting at 3:30 EDT

Come watch menotwin this weeks Cup. Brackets should be up at National ESL: Cup - Firefall Go4Firefall Cup #1 (Aug 4) this afternoon. If you are not playing Firefall you really should be. It's free and Jetball is awesome, especially if you like arena-style (Quake/UT) games.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ESL Go4Firefall Cup-go4_firefall_banner_us.png   ESL Go4Firefall Cup-eu_go4firefall.jpg   ESL Go4Firefall Cup-odmjetball.png  

Jawbone Collector in Chief
    yankeeDEUCE.com

| |
    |

Re: ESL Go4Firefall Cup

Heh! Good luck!
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

Re: ESL Go4Firefall Cup

I think I have this game downloaded, I'm not sure why I am not playing it, however!