Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandora Tomorrow Multiplayer Demo

Pandora Tomorrow Multiplayer Demo

This will no doubt be a great game, the multiplayer looks great and has been getting great reviews. I'll be getting it, and if anyone else is on these forums please let me know, I'd much rather play with you people than the normal splinter cell community. Because the games are 2 on 2, it shouldn't be hard to get a few people together.

I downloaded the demo, and it looks awesome. The multiplayer should be fun, haven't really checked it out or really heard too much about it. I'll prob try the game out and maybe i'll buy it, but so far I really like the demo.

Lake Macquarie, Australia (1hr north of Sydney)
    Ok Splinter Cell guys, I have a question for you. When you play the demo you end up between carriages and do that split jump thing, you end up stuck legs apart, how the hell do you move from there? All I can do is drop back down. Given that wtf is the use of the jump manouver? Go easy on the answer as I have not played Splinter Cell until I got this demo.

Thanks guys.
    Steve - 8890 nutter
    --------------------
    antonov - my SXGA 8890-V XP Pro heavy lifter. mobius - my SECOND 8890 for business continuity.
    Sager: bigger than most, faster than all. You want a Sager? You can't handle a Sager!

gsferrari's alter ego gsminardi's Avatar
    LOL - in one of the compartments you have to go through the hatch on the floor (where the conductor/waiter is standing behind the grill) and shimmy your way to the next compartment...

Hope that helps...lemme know if you need pics to help you through :cheers:

a.k.a gsferrari

Currently Playing : BF1942/Desert Combat : FarCry Demo 1&2 and full version : Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow : Battlefield Vietnam
    System : Sager 8790 - P43.4/1.0GB/256MB9700/60GB@7200

Lake Macquarie, Australia (1hr north of Sydney)
    Yeah I figured that one out. What I thought I could do is to jump up between the carriages then go across the roof but it would seem the jump is just for practice at that point.
    Steve - 8890 nutter
    --------------------
    antonov - my SXGA 8890-V XP Pro heavy lifter. mobius - my SECOND 8890 for business continuity.
    Sager: bigger than most, faster than all. You want a Sager? You can't handle a Sager!

Less parts more efficient jmsnipe's Avatar
    It's out
    Engineering sucks the life out of you.

Quote Originally Posted by aussie
    Yeah I figured that one out. What I thought I could do is to jump up between the carriages then go across the roof but it would seem the jump is just for practice at that point.
    Yeah, the idea of the split jump is 1) to get to a position that may be hard to detect by enemies, but allows you good surveillance opportunities, and 2) from there, you can drop down (and knock out) enemies. Between the carriages, it is just for practice.

-Peter

gsferrari's alter ego gsminardi's Avatar
    I cant find the multiplayer demo anywhere...guys please give us a link to work with!!! :eek:

a.k.a gsferrari

Currently Playing : BF1942/Desert Combat : FarCry Demo 1&2 and full version : Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow : Battlefield Vietnam
    System : Sager 8790 - P43.4/1.0GB/256MB9700/60GB@7200

http://dlx.gamespot.com/

This is the FASTEST download manager in the world imo, you have to dl their filesharing client, but it is damn good
    - Thinking inside the box is cool!

my 5670: P4 2.66/RADEON9000 128MB/1 GIG O' RAM/40GIG HD 5400RPM
    my DESKTOP: AMD Athlon 64 3000+/Nforce 3 250 mobo/RADEON9800 128MB/512 MB O' RAM/40GIG HD 7200RPM
    Currently Playing: Star Ocean 3, CS:S, Stepmania

Less parts more efficient jmsnipe's Avatar
    I always dl from www.gamershell.com
    Who wants to get together and play
    Engineering sucks the life out of you.

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast