Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Splinter Cell - Pandora Tomorrow - Official Thread

gsferrari's alter ego gsminardi's Avatar

Splinter Cell - Pandora Tomorrow - Official Thread

For more information on this sequel to the original Splinter Cell go to www.splintercell.com

The curious among you can download the demo for single player and multiplayer versions of the game here :-

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProdu...duct_Id=157024

Those of you who have just received the FULL RETAIL VERSION of this game please post with your feedback, progress, screenshots, tips etc. Lets make even the single player game a multiplayer experience through the forums :cheers:

I just received my media and the free T Shirt and I am jumping around because I also received BF Vietnam and Far Cry at the same time :smash:

I hate having to choose which game goes on my hard drive first

a.k.a gsferrari

Currently Playing : BF1942/Desert Combat : FarCry Demo 1&2 and full version : Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow : Battlefield Vietnam
    System : Sager 8790 - P43.4/1.0GB/256MB9700/60GB@7200

seeing as how this is, apparently, the "official" thread, i will post here, rather than in one of the former, now "unofficial" threads. does anyone know of a way to manually enter an ip for a lan game? is this possible in this game at all? is there a console of sorts? who rescued spider man from the grips of death? tune in next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Peat:thesequel
    who rescued spider man from the grips of death? tune in next week!
    The suspence is killing me!
    - Thinking inside the box is cool!

my 5670: P4 2.66/RADEON9000 128MB/1 GIG O' RAM/40GIG HD 5400RPM
    my DESKTOP: AMD Athlon 64 3000+/Nforce 3 250 mobo/RADEON9800 128MB/512 MB O' RAM/40GIG HD 7200RPM
    Currently Playing: Star Ocean 3, CS:S, Stepmania

I LUV SC:PT. I want to get it...but don't want to waste money. Works quite well on 800x600 on High setting on the M9. With 1.4GHz Centrino.

Watch Your Step
    I bought this game and Far Cry yesterday. I haven't played this a lot yet, but it is easily on par with the first Splinter Cell. If you liked the first game, you will like this one. Graphics are stunning. Basically plays just like the first game. (If it ain't broke don't fix it.)
    So now I have Battlefield Vietnam, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, and Far Cry to play. Don't these video game companies know that I have school work to do too? And work? Stop releasing all of the good games at the same time. Arrrrggh.

Punk Buster SUCKS!!!

The only thing i have to say about SP:PT is PunkBuster sucks, i have installed 2X and tried all the patches and it still wont let me into any multiplayer games. I am curently very frustrated with it!! :mad:

Some screenshots :-
    =================

So far I have completed the first mission (i think) where you shut down the lights in the village and escape from the pier...Easy

I love this game and the interface...runs VERY smooth at High settings...some slowdowns in the areas where there is a lot of dynamic lighting but nothing drastic...

Awesome!! more screens coming up as I go through the game :cheers:

a.k.a gsferrari

Currently Playing : BF1942/Desert Combat : FarCry Demo 1&2 and full version : Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow : Battlefield Vietnam

great game but can't get in multiplayer

Is it me or the game is not easy to get in multiplayer? I tried every damn setting on it to try to at least get in any game but couldn't. And I am on Cable modem so I doubt that is the connection speed.

Any of you guys have the same problem?

SINGLE PLAYER DISCUSSION :-
    =======================

Did you guys kill Dahlia or did you let her live? I decided to let her live because I felt that was more in keeping with Sam's personality and I am sure he is not a cold bloded killer who kills without reason. She gave no reason to kill and posed no threat immediately - I let her live...maybe i'll face the music later on but hey Its only a game :banana:

Damn Lambert :mad:

a.k.a gsferrari

Does anyone think this game was too short?

I finished it in approximately 12 hours :eek:

Thats a ridiculously short game AFAIK...of course I will play it again and try to go through with as little killing as possible...lessee...so far I have killed almost every individual on the scene before moving on

a.k.a gsferrari

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast