Thread: Delta Force: Blackhawk Down players

Delta Force: Blackhawk Down players

Is there a way to install the game where you don't need the disk to play it off your computer.

I did the large install and I can't play the game unless the disk is in the drive.
    Dell Inspiron 8600/1.6 GHZ/15.4" WSXGA(Samsung)/512 MB RAM/60 GB HD/128 MB Radeon 9600/I could have just spent the money on several guns instead
    :dude:

Hmm, i dont know of the legality but RdLdr1's dark tip for you is to look for a 'cracked' DF:Black Hawk Down .exe file so you can run the game without the CD. Since you own the game and dont want the hassle of the CD, I'm sure it'll be ok legal wise.

Check out the cracked .exe file at http://www.gamecopyworld.com/.
    Particularly Here: http://wiretarget.com/games/pc_delta_force_bhd.shtml

You pretty mucn need to download the 'cracked' file then just replace this for the original .exe file in the main directory.

I personally bought the game cause a portion of the profit goes to some charity for veterans and their families.

P.S. I cant play this game at all on my Area-51m cause of the ghosting problem to tell the truth. Those 'skinnies' are hard to see (its blurry) while blazing through on a humvee.
    *The_Juggernaut* Custom Desktop Rig: Antec Performance TX640B | AMD64 3700+ Proc | Asus A8N5X nForce4 socket 939 MoBo | EVGA nVidia GeForce 7600GT 256MB DDR3 | Benq 16x DVD+R Burner w/ lightscribe & Lite-ON 16x DVD-ROM | Corsair XMS 2GB DDR Memory @ 400MHz | SB Audigy Platinum EX | Maxtor 200GB HD + WD 80GB HD | Win XP MCE 2005