Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RtCW question

Environmental Designer zacharac's Avatar

RtCW question

yeah, hello, i am playing Castle Wolfenstein. The zoom does not work, no matter what button i change it to. The default zoom right now is, if you can believe this: The volume up button on the front of my computer (ie audio DJ button), and we all know that won't work for scoping. I can crouch with 'c' but volume down on the audio DJ is the alternative for whatever reason..

Anyone have this issue, know what to do?

Thanks in advance
    Sager 8890

still truckin'
    :whiped:

Wow, at least you can play it... the past 3 Sagers i've had crash the game after about 2-3 minutes.....

So I gave up on it... Every other game runs perfectly fine, but RtCW and RtCW:ET just.... Dont....

hmm, yeah, it runs everything on highest, even in the ATI control panel i have Direct3d and Open GL on Highest quality settings. No drop in frame rates. its a cool game. what causes your crashes?
    Sager 8890

still truckin'

I wish I knew... If i did know.. I'd fix it and be playing right now

It'd be a better game for me if i could only snipe... just doesn't make any sense, these laptops.
    Sager 8890

still truckin'

Smile,tomorrow'll b worse sid21177's Avatar
    strangely the volume down button works for crouch on Quake 3 as well

everytime i try to lower the volume i crouch and get fragged - LOL

i played rtcw on my 5670
    i believe i set the sniper scope on alt fire (mouse 2)

hmm, well, i always post arbitrary threads, unfortunately. Pre-sniper rifle i posted this, and now that i have it, i figured out that right-click works. BUT::: i would have thought that the other guns (mp40, etc) had at least some sort of zoom. And to top it off, i couldn't exactly tell what was happening when i was pressing the volume up button, so i presumed that i was actually zooming. Must be programed to be the binoculars, still kinda a bitch, if you ask me.

This game is incredible. I can't believe that i haven't played it before. I was scared ****less when i first got to the catacombs!! Peece!
    Sager 8890

still truckin'

aurora
    GREAT GAME ! I am playing it again now. there is a patch (Wolf_Update_1_41). I am in the village just before entering the catacombs. Basically I just left Castle Wolfenstein. there is so much to do before I can Return.

okay, what kind of game doesn't allow you to see your objectives when you are in the middle of a mission??? Can't finish this rocket level cause i keep getting caught, and when i go into the back of the truck it says i have only completed 3/4 objectives. BUT i don't know them!! any help? is there a button to display objectives?
    Sager 8890

still truckin'

Smile,tomorrow'll b worse sid21177's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zacharac
    i would have thought that the other guns (mp40, etc) had at least some sort of zoom.

This game is incredible. I can't believe that i haven't played it before. I was scared ****less when i first got to the catacombs!! Peece!
    u can have sniper mode only on the rifle (if u get the scope) and on the assault rifle

the other weapons dont have alt fire afaik

i love rtcw
    when those ghouls appear from the ground right in front of u - its scary - LOL

i've also played the old wolfenstein around '95-'96 (all 6 missions) and i'm a fan since then

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast