Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: E3: PS3 - The Last of Us

Re: E3: PS3 - The Last of Us

its quite challenging and doesn't get old really fast, loving it so far.

Intel i7 920 2.67Ghz - GeForce GTX 670 - ASUS Sabertooth X58 Mobo - CORSAIR DDR3 6GB RAM - Antec 900 Case - Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W PS - Razer Mamba/Anasi

Sic vis pacem para bellum Essen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tao View Post
    60 bucks. might consider red boxing it.
    Buy it. naow

will have to grab it - will go on my bday list i think
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

got to the part where you get stuck with the black kid and i keep getting eaten. too many clickers around.

Intel i7 920 2.67Ghz - GeForce GTX 670 - ASUS Sabertooth X58 Mobo - CORSAIR DDR3 6GB RAM - Antec 900 Case - Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W PS - Razer Mamba/Anasi

Quote Originally Posted by DWall View Post
    got to the part where you get stuck with the black kid and i keep getting eaten. too many clickers around.
    SPOILER ALERT, GOSH

lol jk, I haven't been able to sit down and play it in a while, I'm always out doing stuff :-(

Listen and shivs are your friend.

i don't like when a game forces you to play a certain way, i didn't buy hitman or assassins creed. i bought a post apocalyptic survival game. yes quiet kills are advantageous in a zombie environment when sound is a factor, but why give you the option of weapons if all they want you to do is sneak around in the shadows and shiv zombies in the neck? also why do the shivs break after 1 stab? are they that flimsy? i'm pretty sure most average convicts can get one to last 20 or 30 stabs. This is why i find the clicker and tank enemies annoying. If you encounter a clicker, you immediately have to go into hitman mode. If its a tank, better pray you have lots of ammo or don't mind kiting him around the room about 50 times. either of these enemies are a 1 shot death if you get within melee range, yet you have to carefully plan out (several times usually) how to properly kill them. I feel like its more of an annoyance than a challenge.

Colombia [CO]
    Tao

from this

its quite challenging and doesn't get old really fast, loving it so far.
    to this

i don't like when a game forces you to play a certain way, i didn't buy hitman or assassins creed. i bought a post apocalyptic survival game. yes quiet kills are advantageous in a zombie environment when sound is a factor, but why give you the option of weapons if all they want you to do is sneak around in the shadows and shiv zombies in the neck? also why do the shivs break after 1 stab? are they that flimsy? i'm pretty sure most average convicts can get one to last 20 or 30 stabs. This is why i find the clicker and tank enemies annoying. If you encounter a clicker, you immediately have to go into hitman mode. If its a tank, better pray you have lots of ammo or don't mind kiting him around the room about 50 times. either of these enemies are a 1 shot death if you get within melee range, yet you have to carefully plan out (several times usually) how to properly kill them. I feel like its more of an annoyance than a challenge.
    that didn't take long at all.

that was more a response to "listen and shiv" as advice, i don't hate the game, that aspect is just annoying.

I agree they could have made combat a bit more varied.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast