Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS2s and PSPs...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vanfanel
    Perhaps but I have a feeling he'll be disappointed if he gets it anyways just from reading his posts.

True. I almost hopes he spends the money. Can't wait to see the backlash when he realizes he wasted it (based on his posts of course, I have yet to waste money on a fine Sony product ).

Not really sure what all the fuss is about, anyway. BadBoy, why don't you wait 'til it's released in the states and steal the PSP from a buddy for a few hours. You'll have all your answers right there and then. We're all getting our answers about the PSP from the same sources: G4TV, Sony.com, Google, take your pick.

Plus, for $149.99 retail, you can have a PS2 slim design right now. Far cheaper than the likely expensive launch price of the PSP.

Hahaha very funny; you guys are just to funny. By the "sync" thing, I meant being able to syncronize your games with a PS2 (not NSYNC or any of that other bulls***). But, would a PS2 really be worth getting at this point in time? I mean, the PS3 will come out soon too...for, I suppose approximately twice as much as the PS2 is worth right now. I don't wanna end up having to pay $450 when I could just pay $300 (the $450 comes from the money I'd spend on: getting the PS2 right now, and then buying the PS3 maybe a year and a half later).

I still don't know what you're talking about. The PSP does not have any "sync" capabilities with the PS2 that I am aware of. Perhaps you're confusing it with some 'other' portable game system. Take a look at this FAQ at IGN and it may answer some of your PSP questions:

http://psp.ign.com/articles/513/513175p1.html

Where are you getting your info from BadBoy? Your source sucks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12