Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 61011

Thread: Straferight NCAA Tournament Time!

Blog Entries
    I have been saying over and over the Gators were going to win.

GO GATORS

wooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pwned!

may the Bruce be with you CoffeeShark's Avatar
    kickass picks, shortbus!

//i wasn't last!!!

To Zion goes I... Shan/KenDoRin's Avatar
    I have no regrets. Both teams played exceptionally. However, the Buckeyes' coach is a retard who kept Oden in the center just standing there like a useless moron--oh, I'm sorry, did I just say "like a useless moron"? I meant "a useless moron"--who slammed the ball once and almost fouled out in the last 10 minutes.

But except for Oden, OSU played very well and I'm still proud. At least it wasn't a lynching like the BCS.

"Do not let anyone look down upon you because you are young, but be an example for the believers in your speech, your conduct, your love, your faith, your purity." (1 Tim. 4:12)
    XPS M1530|Intel Core Duo T7250 2GHz|3 GB RAM|200 GB SATA 7200 RPM|NVIDIA GeForce 8600M

Blog Entries
    He got away with some fouls and traveling, but like I said in earlier posts, if OSU kept Oden in too long, they would lose. Never gave time for the guards to gel and get rolling on their three's, and as a result they were cold on shooting them.

Shaq will go Kung Fu on yo' @$$ boomheadshot45's Avatar
    w00t ! Fellow Gators fan! Anywho great game.
    Quote Originally Posted by laughattak828 from Games Radar in the "Best football team thread"
    we are talkin about FOOTBALL not watever real madrid is
    In response to
    Quote Originally Posted by Draugen
    Real Madrid.
    Isn't football that sport that you play with your feet.
    You know The Beautiful Game.....

may the Bruce be with you CoffeeShark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shan/KenDoRin View Post
    I have no regrets. Both teams played exceptionally. However, the Buckeyes' coach is a retard who kept Oden in the center just standing there like a useless moron--oh, I'm sorry, did I just say "like a useless moron"? I meant "a useless moron"--who slammed the ball once and almost fouled out in the last 10 minutes.

But except for Oden, OSU played very well and I'm still proud. At least it wasn't a lynching like the BCS.
    the coach is actually quite good. He got a team to the championship game that never should have been there.

Oden is a young player with little experience in the NCAA tournament. If he stayed in college for another year, you'd see a much better player. Alas, he won't. He will go play for a bad NBA team, ride the pine for 2 years until he gets better, and start playing as a somewhat-decent role player in the NBA.

Of course, I predicted Tim Duncan wouldn't be that good after college, so what the hell do i know.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeShark View Post
    the coach is actually quite good. He got a team to the championship game that never should have been there.
    He is a great coach. He turned that program around. Too bad there was nothing he could do against UF. Although, I also said the thing about keeping Oden in, and he did... Still doing a good job at OSU though

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 61011