Page 11 of 234 FirstFirst ... 61011121621 ... LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: New Guns and Accessories

I dunno, man... I'm all about supporting other people's personal preferences in choosing toys, but dude... the wild wild west is over. You need high velocity, superb accuracy, and high capacity magazines... in short, you need an assault rifle.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Blog Entries
    yeah...I mean someone comes to rob you and you pull that out coffee, they will piss themselves (I'm guessing).

You pull out an AR-15 or the civilian P90, and they will release themselves of all bodily fluid at once.

Blog Entries
    If someone comes to rob me they'll be losing organs.
    Edited by Teck:
    did you really just ask if Bo has his cwp?

he shot his name into the application form from 1000 yards... while on a Segway... One handed with his USP in .45ACP... While doing pushups AND eating his sandwich...

There's no reverence in guns or even blades in self-defense. If you are a real man you garrote sons of bitches with an $8 cable saw from Lowes, chode messiah style.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chode_messiah View Post
    There's no reverence in guns or even blades in self-defense. If you are a real man you garrote sons of bitches with an $8 cable saw from Lowes, chode messiah style.

Then what do you do when the other guy just shoots you in the face after seeing you do that to his buddy?
    Edited by Teck:
    did you really just ask if Bo has his cwp?

he shot his name into the application form from 1000 yards... while on a Segway... One handed with his USP in .45ACP... While doing pushups AND eating his sandwich...

Pray to Chuck Norris, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
    Yeah... it's kinda like a motorcycle or a car... you don't start off with a CBR 1000 or a Porsche on a learners permit. You're talking an AR15 for a first gun?

Get a .22
    Despite many peoples misconceptions, an AR-15 is a very easy weapon to learn, maintain and operate. It is the Easiest Semi-Auto rifle to field strip that I have seen. It is light on recoil and very forgiving, don't forget for a lot of people in the army, the first weapon they ever picked up was the M-16 they got issued in BCT.

Now as far as shooting a lot. Ya, get a .22 LR.
    I am the tip of the Muffin, the first line of defense to America's future by giving confirmed terrorists muffins

Blog Entries
    I was just saying I wanted the AR-15 like if I tried a friends motorcycle and decided I wanted a motorcycle. I may not want that particular cycle, but it got me interested in wanting to get one. I don't know if that makes sense, I can't really think of an analogy now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulkas View Post
    I was just saying I wanted the AR-15 like if I tried a friends motorcycle and decided I wanted a motorcycle. I may not want that particular cycle, but it got me interested in wanting to get one. I don't know if that makes sense, I can't really think of an analogy now.
    ya its like fucking your friends gf, and then wanting a gf of your own. I understand.
    I am the tip of the Muffin, the first line of defense to America's future by giving confirmed terrorists muffins

ha

Page 11 of 234 FirstFirst ... 61011121621 ... LastLast