Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Official World Cup 2014 Thread

I didn't see a thread about this, so let's have some discussion here!

Let's start with the collapse of the Portuguese to the Germans earlier today. Too bad Christiano Ronaldo can't play all 11 positions himself, that's the only way they were going to win. I have Germany winning the Cup this year, but I still would like to see USA do well, even though it seems almost impossible in our group. Maybe if Portugal continues to implode, we'll have a chance to make it out of the group!

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Finally!!

uhhhh USA!!!!!

still in shock from that match today. but i'd have to agree with your assessment, Portugal is imploding, Germany is an unstoppable machine, like 1939-44 unstoppable, but we already got past Ghana, hopefully we can trounce Portugal and eek out a draw or not too bad of a loss from Germany, and hope Ghana just does decent, keeps the scoring low, and we might make it out of group for once!!

Intel i7 920 2.67Ghz - GeForce GTX 670 - ASUS Sabertooth X58 Mobo - CORSAIR DDR3 6GB RAM - Antec 900 Case - Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W PS - Razer Mamba/Anasi

Blog Entries

USA! USA! USA! USA!
    Edited by Teck:
    did you really just ask if Bo has his cwp?

he shot his name into the application form from 1000 yards... while on a Segway... One handed with his USP in .45ACP... While doing pushups AND eating his sandwich...

I don't follow soccer all that much though I'm much more invested this year after my Heat coming up short his finals. Was dying for the threepeat but it just wasn't in the cards. This game and the positive Schumi news have helped pull me out of my funk.

Yeah man, he's the reason I started becoming interested in F1, Germany is going to dominate, and we need them to continue to dominate so the US can get out of the group lol

beem laughing at the Gizmodo thread on the foam they are using to mark the 10 yards from the point of the foul.

The Story Behind the Foam That World Cup Refs Use To Stop Cheating

Why am I laughing well the first post is about the guy doing a dick adjustment in the gif.

Ochoa is Mexican Jesus. Amazing performance yesterday. I'll be picking him up in FIFA 15 when it comes out lol

Mexico goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa: the internet's new World Cup darling | Football | theguardian.com

And the Champions are out! One of the favorites, Spain have been knocked out of the World Cup after being defeated 2-0 to Chile. I'm happy, they have monopolized enough competitions...

Forza Azzurri!

This is the only time I ever care about Soccer. It's fun going downstairs to the cafe and all the TVs are turned on it and everyone watching. Actually having fun during lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by realged13 View Post
    This is the only time I ever care about Soccer. It's fun going downstairs to the cafe and all the TVs are turned on it and everyone watching. Actually having fun during lunch.
    That's how it starts, next thing you know, you'll pause a few seconds between flipping through channels to see what teams are playing before you go to the next one!
    Tulkas likes this.

Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast