Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 121721222327 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: StarCraft2 Is Here - Who's got it?

Re: StarCraft2 Is Here - Who's got it?

Beat all the challenges with Gold - now to beat all the campaign to get all the achievements... then to beat the game. lol
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

Quote Originally Posted by Guntizzle View Post
    i finally beat all the challenges after not re-trying em for the longest time, easier then when they once seemed, still cant beat shit on brutal, there is just so many units and they are upgraded when you have like 4 mairines (on the terrizine level) and the trains move too damn fast for you to kill them (on the train level) those are the two levels on stuck on in brutal
    Is the Terrizine level the one where you have to grab the gas before the Protoss seal them off? If that's the level, then yeah.. so far the hardest level for me to beat on Brutal (that's where i stopped playing brutal... but now i'm going through it again lol). I found that the "easiest" way to beat it was to get all the gas near the base... and then move up the right side. I just could not get anywhere on the left (i'd die over and over again) - i probably have the most saves on that level than any other one right now :P there's four gas on the right, and three near your base... if you get the three near your base and keep the protoss from getting the first two on the right... you can build defenses (several turrets with a nice ball of units) in the middle of the to top right gases... you can hold out there. you just need to make a LOT of guys. very quickly. I managed to beat it without destroying any of the protoss bases (i managed to kill the two middle bases... but ended up being one gas short :P). I hate that level.

The train level I was able to beat just fine.. i realized that i need to let one of the trains pass by (toward the end - i killed every one, except the third to last that you need to beat the level..) to just make more units. and the little rail-gun guys are a MUST. I just had two barracks and the one factory (always pumping out the rail-gun guys) and the barracks pumping out marines and medics... the marines help clear out all the bad guys protecting the train, and the rail-guy guys decimate the train pretty fast (even on brutal). and i kept forgetting to stim my marines so i could probably have beat it sooner :P ahh well. It's also important to get all the 6 rail gun guys right away at the beginning! And to stay away from the freaking maurader bands :P which doesn't always work :P

Good luck lol.

For terrazine level all you have to do is build a lot of goliaths and abuse scv repair, the AI tries to shoot scvs first.

The only time you really need to micro is when they start sending high templar, because the storms pretty much melt your scvs

Quote Originally Posted by Fish111 View Post
    For terrazine level all you have to do is build a lot of goliaths and abuse scv repair, the AI tries to shoot scvs first.

The only time you really need to micro is when they start sending high templar, because the storms pretty much melt your scvs
    nice, i usually had a few mixed in. I'd try that too

great tips guys... keep them comin!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    great tips guys... keep them comin!
    Any tips that you're lookin for Craig?

I'm picking up some great ones just by listening to you guys. I don't even know how to identify the various vehicles and bio units so it's hard for me to articulate questions.

Craig's already mastered the 7 minute bio-mech timing push against 3 gate robo builds he just plays dumb so as not to make us look bad.

wish i could play with you guys
    FUCk region only.
    i want to see how i fair versus fish and graig
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    I got played by henry, wtf!

You wanna play rough? Okay Guntizzle's Avatar

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 121721222327 ... LastLast