Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345914 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: More Fraud In Obama Administration

may the Bruce be with you CoffeeShark's Avatar
    sorry, automatic reflex

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    is it too soon to start impeachment talk?
    Quote Originally Posted by 25th amendment, Section 4
    Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President. Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.
    Yeah... and have Biden as President? No thank you. Find us a way to have them both recalled.

Edit: Then have Nazi Pelosi as President... No, this isn't working.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeShark View Post
    according to the FBI, Kundra isn't being investigated.

I guess it's possible that, as the chief of the DC office, Kundra didn't know that two of his top employees were committing fraud in a "variety of fraud schemes" that stole money from the government.

I wonder what they'll find, though.

edit: I guess the other guy used to work there, now works for another company? maybe the two of them got together to falsify some consultant work and get paid for it. interesting timing, though.
    so this worked out like I thought, fake consulting work, but suddenly Kundra is on leave?

Source: Obama official on leave after FBI raids - Yahoo! Finance

lol
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

Quote Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
    Yeah... and have Biden as President? No thank you. Find us a way to have them both recalled.

Edit: Then have Nazi Pelosi as President... No, this isn't working.
    Then it goes to Byrd, and then Clinton..................... GAH!!!!

I don't think there is an acceptable choice in the line of succession till Gates...
    I am the tip of the Muffin, the first line of defense to America's future by giving confirmed terrorists muffins

What do President Obama, Citigroup, AIG, Harvard, and ...Fox News... have in common?
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Would you like a jelly baby? MajorMalfunction's Avatar
    What's the difference between you and a mallard with a cold?

sick duck....oh

that is the worst joke ever

To Zion goes I... Shan/KenDoRin's Avatar
    Wut

"Do not let anyone look down upon you because you are young, but be an example for the believers in your speech, your conduct, your love, your faith, your purity." (1 Tim. 4:12)
    XPS M1530|Intel Core Duo T7250 2GHz|3 GB RAM|200 GB SATA 7200 RPM|NVIDIA GeForce 8600M

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345914 ... LastLast