Page 3 of 789 FirstFirst ... 234813 ... LastLast
Like Tree488Likes

Thread: Ye New Political Thread

Re: Ye New Political Thread

So, it's only a crime if you're caught? Nice excuse. Blame the method for you being caught without taking responsibility for not getting the permits.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

may the Bruce be with you CoffeeShark's Avatar

the real issue is that we allow the city to tax you on what you do on your property that you already pay tax on.

OK, work your whole life, paying multiple taxes on your income and what you do with your income, and when you die, it gets taxed again. Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

i always find it interesting that the dems never want to get rid of the death tax. i mean. common!? death tax? like the government has any place in that process!

oh wait. I guess that just changed too right? :P
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

Germany [DE]
    UI

Everyone involved, including that preacher, should be arrested.

Germany [DE]
    UI

I just can't see how everyone involved thinks it's "not a big deal" and "just a training exercise to teach about violence"....it's teaching RACISM, and it's also teaching everyone (in a CHURCH, mind you) that it's okay to incite riots just to see if the outcome is what you expected it to be. Along with teaching everyone that it's okay to instigate police officers, this is the most pathetic "outcry" I've ever seen. I hope they all get arrested.

sooner you realize the left preaches racism is only possible by whites, the sooner you'll understand how all of this works. It's not really about how we're all different or how we get along, it's all about power and control through victimization. That is what appeals to me so much about conservatism. All of that drops away. The onus to be a successful American and good human being is totally on the individual. color and creed are never considered. Entitlements are not thought of. Charity is encouraged.

That's a trap of liberalism... "a good human being". Good by what standard? Good as in paying lots of taxes and getting lots of people on welfare? Giving up individual liberty for the greater good of society? That's how the left defines it. "Collective salvation", they like to say.

I define it as getting people off welfare, charity like you mentioned, taking care of your own friends and family, celebrating your freedom, while always being vigilant for those who'd take that freedom.

To Zion goes I... Shan/KenDoRin's Avatar

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Weiner enraged on House floor - Blogs from CNN.com

One of the few cases that justifies the rage. I respect a lot of views on immigration. I'm moderate/undecided on most aspects of it, so I stay away from most immigration issues, but this is bullshit. Denying better health care to ANYONE who went into the rubble on any damn grounds whatsoever is absolutely unacceptable. Politically, it was stupid to block amendments on the floor, but in retrospect, they seem to have had a point, if anyone wanted to block health care to ANY 9/11 responders on ANY grounds. I'm used to disagreeing with the right, and I expect them to hate most of the things I support, so I only really get annoyed with the Dems, but this PISSES ME OFF. If you risked your life saving or trying to save American lives in New York that day, you deserve the best health care this country can offer for any sickness that resulted from it, and I don't give a damn how you got there.

"Do not let anyone look down upon you because you are young, but be an example for the believers in your speech, your conduct, your love, your faith, your purity." (1 Tim. 4:12)
    XPS M1530|Intel Core Duo T7250 2GHz|3 GB RAM|200 GB SATA 7200 RPM|NVIDIA GeForce 8600M

Page 3 of 789 FirstFirst ... 234813 ... LastLast