Page 752 of 753 FirstFirst ... 742747751752753 LastLast
Results 7,511 to 7,520 of 7522
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Ye New Political Thread

Re: Ye New Political Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
    That picture of The Oprah kissing Weinstein will haunt her.
    I'm sorry... she is most definitely NOT kissing him. The Oprah is sucking Harvey Weinstein's right earlobe.

~PUKE~
    Don't argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

wow... never noticed that. or shes licking him. eugh..
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

I always find it a bit interesting when our leaders use bad language... but selectively become some sort of "morality police" when it comes from one specific side? But anyways.... seems like nobody reads anyways. this all from two people who heard from other people who were in the meeting where Trump called a couple places crap-holes? so... the leak was from people not even in the meeting? Trump just tweeted that he used strong language but didn't use the language reported. Also... context? when did he say that the people living there were crap? wasn't it to describe a location? but then again, since nobody has seen what was actually said it's all a bit of second-hand hearsay? WOW at the media so desperate to jump on anything that might have some...negative... or something... on it. while completely ignoring everything else that is happening that is slowly destroying the media narrative for the past 1+ years (sheesh)! Oh hey, Twitter is censoring speech they don't like ... which happens to be conservatives. but hey! lets worry about the president posing a question bluntly?

If Haiti is such a wonderful place, why do all those Haitians want to leave? Could it possibly be that it really is a shithole?
    VincentVega likes this.
    Don't argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

When was the last time you turned on a game show to see someone win a dream vacation to Haiti? El Salvador? Honduras? The Congo region? Somalia? It couldn't POSSIBLY be that they're all shitholes, could it?

Have you shipped a million of those things yet? Ship em all, we're gonna take them out a whole new door!

Haiti DOES look like an Axis Chemicals chemical waste dump.

are they still talking about this? I haven't paid much attention to the news since Friday lol.

So apparently there was a 4 page memo released to the House of Reps yesterday evening that details FISA/FBI/etc. abuses from the Obama admin into the Trump admin.... supposed to be "explosive" - yet (not surprisingly) nothing in major news places. They want to release it to the public... but they have to vote on it or something? couldn't they do stuff and start investigations into people now without having to release? Might be interesting.... but who knows :P
    DennyCrane likes this.

Allegedly, this points to a directive to undermine the president elect. Essentially, an attempted coup. Lots of people who've seen the memo say that this makes Watergate look like jaywalking.