Page 768 of 775 FirstFirst ... 758763767768769773 ... LastLast
Results 7,671 to 7,680 of 7742
Like Tree460Likes

Thread: Ye New Political Thread

Re: Ye New Political Thread

You don't have to be tolerant to people who are literally Hitler.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

So, tonight, President Trump will name his 2nd nomination for Supreme Court justice. NO MATTER WHO he names, the left will go full retard claiming the nominee is the worst choice imaginable. CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABS, NBS, NPR, NY Times, Washington Post... they will all have hit pieces ready for every potential person on the short list. My money is on Amy Coney Barrett and I will double down on the left attacking her for her religious beliefs. This is the tolerant, diversity-embracing left.

And, on that subject, we are now in the most totalitarian environment in my memory. The simple act of supporting your president earns you harassment, threats, and even violence. I wonder about the next generation of kids. Will they see and understand the insanity of the Democrat party today? Or, will they take it even further? When you don't get your way, scream, cry, and throw tantrums for 4 to 8 years? I sincerely hope every GOP candidate this fall goes all out in reaching out to the people with a strong message. A message that despite the shrill screaming, America will continue to become a better nation.

And, what does the left have as a message for the mid-term elections? Hyperbole and #resist. No political platform. No plan. Just "IT WAS HER TURN!!!"

...oh yeah- Clarence Thomas and Ruth Buzzi Ginsberg could be retiring soon, too. The ride isn't close to being over.

ebb and flow. I maintain that it is a very small yet very loud minority behind all of this. Anything can be done with dirty money, such as what comes from people like Soros, Gates, the idiots that run Google/Alphabet, etc. Leftists have almost a monopoly on the internet and media. Very dangerous. They're like transistors - a small number can amplify the wrong thing many many times.

Anyway, I'm glad people are finally giving bloviating idiots like maxine waters their comeuppance. She lives in a 6000 square foot mansion in a neighborhood where there are no shanty towns or tent cities. People are beginning to call her out on this.

For the majority of people that are NOT lib-tards - meaning those who blindly follow the lead and orders of instigating liars like Pelosi - I have to imagine they are aware enough to sit back, look around, and ask themselves how much better off we are under Trump's leadership than Obama's. I am not seeing beheading videos on the news every other day now - not seeing ISIS make territory gains. Not seeing North Korea laugh at us (or at least, a lot less posturing). Army is actually able to get shit done now. Bigger paycheck? I see it. Feel safer? Yeah, actually I do, a LOT safer. Are our usurping allies actually a little afraid, and taking second looks at how hard they suck our teats? Sure are - and that is what happens when respect returns.

I wouldn't call myself a trump fan, and he does a LOT of childish things that can't be condoned.. in fact he has made some really bad, counter-intuitive decisions. But, overall, the country is way better. And I must believe that you can't sway the majority of people with fairy tale ICE fiction or the rest of the BS the left keeps spewing. Illegals are breaking the laws. Laws are not selectively enforced. At least get a visitation visa and then go off the grid. As long as you are not a hardened criminal or a debt laden wastrel, you will probably get in.

I hope trump stacks 3 more conservatives in there before he is done, and I hope dems don't make huge gains in congress.

So, the nominee is Brett Kavanaugh. I like what I see so far. He's a strict Constitutionalist...meaning, he rules based on what the Constitution says, and is not swayed by politics, or foreign law. And, that is how the Supreme Court was intended to be. The legislative branch and the executive branch must be political...and their checks & balances are the veto and the veto over-ride. The Supreme Court rules not on politics, but on whether existing law measures up to constitutionality. Democrat or Republican is meaningless...thus the old phrase, "justice is blind".
    VincentVega likes this.

PMSNBC is, predictably, shitting on Brett Kavanaugh.
    HE WAS PICKED BECAUSE HE WON'T PROSECUTE TRUMP WHEN HE'S INDICTED FOR MEAN WORDS! AND RUSSIA!

All this has happened before and will happen again. I'm going to say something a bit controversial, and believe me there are some bits of 60's culture I like, but the pussy hippies grew up, became yuppies, and then finally got into politics and are doing their best to fuck that up too. The Namby pamby everything goes peace love and feelings bullshit has no place in lawful society. These same people became liberal arts professors and have tried their best to brainwash and influence every generation since and we are feeling the effects of it now heavily.

"Everywhere is freaks and hairies Dykes and fairies, tell me where is sanity" -Ten Years After
    DennyCrane likes this.
    Intel 8600k 6 core i5 @4.3Ghz, Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 Z370 Mobo , 16GB Geil DDR4 2133, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Gaming ICX 11GB, EVGA Supernova G2 750w Gold, BenQ 32" 1440p 4ms LCD, Corsair Sabre RGB, Corsair K70 Lux, HyperX Cloud II 7.1, Corsair Graphite 780t

Folks were outside ready to protest... regardless. They wouldn't support anybody unless it was somebody that the Dems/Media wanted :P What was it that Obama said? Elections have consequences? It's.... going to be an interesting week.

or rather it's going to be an interesting indeterminable amount of time into the future. People that were on the news were already going off the deep-end, what happens when they're already there?
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

Kavanaugh said, “The framers established that the Constitution is designed to secure the blessings of liberty. Justice Kennedy devoted his career to securing liberty. I am deeply honored to be nominated to fill his seat on the Supreme Court.”

He later added, “My judicial philosophy is straightforward. A judge must be independent and must interpret the law, not make the law. A judge must interpret statutes as written, and a judge must interpret the Constitution as written, informed by history and tradition and precedent. For the past 11 years, I’ve taught hundreds of students, primarily at Harvard Law School. I teach that the Constitution’s separation of powers protects individual liberty, and I remain grateful to the dean who hired me, Justice Elena Kagan. As a judge, I hire four law clerks each year. I look for the best. My law clerks come from diverse backgrounds and points of view. I am proud that a majority of my law clerks have been women.”

Kavanaugh concluded, “I will tell each senator that I revere the Constitution. I believe that an independent judiciary is the crown jewel of our constitutional republic. If confirmed by the Senate, I will keep an open mind in every case, and I will always strive to preserve the Constitution of the United States and the American rule of law.”
    From here

Nice, hired by Kagen.

The Democrats are going to have a bit-o-troubles with this I think.
    DennyCrane likes this.

And... Trump is now exposing a bit of... troubles... with NATO.

the US of A in NATO is to protect Europe from Russia. How is that possible when NATO countries like Germany set up a nice, only-with-them deal with Russia for Oil and Gas? Something like 70%? And they don't spend much on their own defense? lol. wow.

Apparently folks some 5+ years ago were clamoring for us to get out of NATO ("what are we doing protecting Europe? They can do it themselves now!") but today... nope. It's all.. "NNOOOooOOOo!" - more lol's.

So anyway. the Secretary General gave Trumps leadership a big kudos for driving change within NATO. We'll see if it really does change?
    DennyCrane likes this.