Page 789 of 790 FirstFirst ... 779784788789790 LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,890 of 7896
Like Tree493Likes

Thread: Ye New Political Thread

Re: Ye New Political Thread

I dunno, maybe? The Dems have have literal vampire potbelly goblins after all.
    Intel 8600k 6 core i5 @4.3Ghz, Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 Z370 Mobo , 16GB G.Skill 3200MHz Ripjaws, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Gaming ICX 11GB, EVGA Supernova G2 750w Gold, BenQ 32" 1440p 4ms LCD, Corsair Sabre RGB, Corsair K70 Lux, HyperX Cloud II 7.1, Corsair Graphite 780t

I'm sure it'll be something like... connecting him with murder or something worse.

what's worse to the dems? eating meat? using a fireplace? not taking public transportation? I'm... not sure. vampire that murders the planet might not be too far fetched.

// edit. I don't think Cannibal will work though - since that means they would have to admit that he's human?
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

So, noticed earlier this week the news going on and on about the special election in NC. Then the election happened - and knew the results of the election the following morning because there wasn't one mention of it. LOL. Wow, kinda sad that the news is THAT predictable.

Well, CNN and MSHIV didn't cover it. News networks did.
    VincentVega likes this.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Lol

So, this should be interesting. LOL. Trying to Impeach the president over information that nobody in congress has apparently seen? Sounds a bit... familiar. Just... kinda surprised that the buildup was less than a week whereas the previous attempt took 2 1/2 years? I have no idea where this is going - both laughable and...frightening?

So, Trump has been complaining that he's being spied on and folks say that's tin-foil hat area, then this comes out confirming that he's still being actively spied on? I'm not 100% sure, but it sounded like the department that the "leak" is coming from shouldn't be able to listen to the phone calls the pres makes? something like that heh. just... wow.

Never-mind the complete irony of it all. Saying Trump is trying to... what? blackmail Ukraine? when Biden did that exact thing (and then bragged about it on TV)?
    VincentVega and DennyCrane like this.

Democrats will always accuse others of what they're guilty of themselves. Joe Biden's son, fresh from being kicked out of the military for drug use, with no experience in either energy production or Ukraine, works a sweetheart deal with a Russian oligarch. A corruption probe ensues and Joe Biden threatens to withhold U.S. foreign aid unless they fire the prosecutor investigating his son.

But, Trump is guilty here.

Impeachment hearings? Bring it on, bitches. Let's get all those facts out on floor of the House. Biden will be DONE. Pelosi will be DONE. Any dem representative from a red state will be DONE.

All because... IT WAS HER TURN!!!
    FuzzyLogik and VincentVega like this.

The news this morning said that the issue with Biden is a complicated one - and then tries to explain it without using any of the facts. Well of course it's confusing and complicated if you try to not talk about something you're trying to explain.

Also - news is that this IS impeachment. I thought that could only be really started by a vote on the House floor? Which hasn't happened yet ?- So this more about trying to say "we are really looking into it this time!" without actually committing to look into it? (And have to say - watching Pelosi make the announcement was a bit... disturbing). Still sounding more and more like all talk and no action from the Dems (because they know) - I'm very curious if the report comes out today what it shows... and how the media will try to spin it.

Lol, read the transcript.

That's what they think qualifies as High Crimes and Misdemeanors? ...Just.... wow.

To be fair, they hadn't read it yet when they screamed IMPEACHMENT.