Page 790 of 790 FirstFirst ... 780785789790
Results 7,891 to 7,896 of 7896
Like Tree493Likes

Thread: Ye New Political Thread

Re: Ye New Political Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
    To be fair, they hadn't read it yet when they screamed IMPEACHMENT.
    Saw a fun thing today talking about the House Speaker (Pelosi) - mentioning, you know, that it's in charge of making laws. And that she was conveniently ignoring the law by bringing charges (which they haven't) without even knowing if anything remotely close to a crime was even committed, while also conveniently ignoring possible crimes with actual evidence (But of course, this is coming from the folks that want to pass a law to see what's in it).

But yeah - pretty much saying that she's done potential irreparable harm to the House and to national security (I.E., now world leaders have to be worried that their private and super secret conversations with any future US president might be disclosed to the world to see)? All the while Trump was at the UN working with said world leaders.

Nice!
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

Sheppy is out. I used to think he was ok. In the past few years, he's been a koolaid drinking fool. Buh bye.

https://apnews.com/6b9f26f305ba4846b35bd8aa165d9959
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Just throwing this out there- So, Trump is pulling our troops out of Syria. And, there's universal condemnation coming from the threat. Are they now admitting they agreed with his middle east policies up until this week?
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

They can get away with that "opinion of the week" shit because of the giant number of low information voters

Quote Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
    Just throwing this out there- So, Trump is pulling our troops out of Syria. And, there's universal condemnation coming from the threat. Are they now admitting they agreed with his middle east policies up until this week?
    Yup - I think they think most people have the memory of a gold-fish.

Really? The folks that are always condemning the war that Bush "got us into" (even though they all voted for it), but happen to not condemn anything Obama did (even though nobody voted for it), still hate the war over there and ask "why are we even there!??!" - and then when Trump starts to pull troops out they're get up in arms and are like "noooo! we can't abandon our allies! what are you doing! are you crazy!? we need to be in this!"

It's so very painfully obvious that anything 'normal' that Pres. Trump wants to do they'll do or demand the exact opposite. But even if he does what they like, they'll still manage to condemn it (or come up with some other excuse as to why or how it was done was bad) since... well, can't have anybody actually liking anything he does.

Saw a report about twitter: only 30% of the US population use it, and something like 10% of those produce about 90% of all the political tweets. So... 3% of the population produce almost all content that's political in nature on twitter. I don't have a twitter account - but only really look at a few things that interest me (as a good way to get updates) and, well.. Trump. Anways kinda interesting to note that and see how twitter is used in the news to show support (or not) for anything political. lol.

I'm curious as to how many of those 3% are bots? or folks with multiple accounts that are paid to tweet? Makes a lot more sense though.. (especially when you take a look at a few and you see "different" people using the exact same meme's (a LOT) or comments for completely different topics).

Page 790 of 790 FirstFirst ... 780785789790