Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234813 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: The Political Correctness Thread

Re: The Political Correctness Thread

Christmas 2011: Rhode Island 'holiday tree' lighting ceremony crashed by Scrooges | Mail Online

yet another Unbelievable Douche™

If you want to call it a "holiday tree," that's fine. go back however many hundreds of years and start that tradition then. Otherwise, piss off. It's a Christmas Tree. It doesn't apply to other holidays. Trying to call it that or rename it only diminishes it. Why even do this all of a sudden? It doesn't bolster anything else.

may the Bruce be with you CoffeeShark's Avatar

such a douche. government and religion being 'separate' is great - it doesn't mean you can't use fucking WORDS to describe something as it is.

not to mention, there is no decorated tree for other 'holidays' around this time, it's obviously for Christmas, so it's a fucking Christmas tree. Either say the word, or don't put up the tree at all.

What's next, Santamas? Let's all light the Santa tree?

When was the last time you saw a Muslim or Islamic symbol usurped and generalized?

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeShark View Post
    such a douche. government and religion being 'separate' is great - it doesn't mean you can't use fucking WORDS to describe something as it is.

not to mention, there is no decorated tree for other 'holidays' around this time, it's obviously for Christmas, so it's a fucking Christmas tree. Either say the word, or don't put up the tree at all.

What's next, Santamas? Let's all light the Santa tree?
    *Gasp!* Do let them know! It might catch on! (especially when they figure out that "Holiday" is short for "Holy Day" - so much for getting 'religion' out of the tree :P)
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

Considering hibernation ohmigosh's Avatar
    Blog Entries

LOL!

rofl

Could Call of Duty online 'warriors' be forced to obey the Geneva convention? | Mail Online

great, the Red Cross wants to send me to jail because I played a video game.

As always, the comments are the best:

My brother used to be normal. Together we would walk merrily together in the woods, skipping hand in hand, delighting in the presence of the animals. Tentative at first, they became accustomed to our daily visits, and once we discovered that the squirrels and assorted vermin loved mac and chees, we were able to tame them and stroke them. One even fell asleep in my arms once; it was cuteness on a level that surpassed even the most simpering Disney character. All that changed when my brother discovered Call of Duty. It started small, with him shouting at the animals, calling them noobs and campers. Then he acquired hand grenades and flashbangs, and he would run through the woods throwing flashbangs to temporarily stun the poor creatures. While they stood there dazed, he cooked his frags to ensure that the animals would have no chance of escape from their blast radius. I finally had to report him to the authorities when he shot a badger with a silenced AK-47. Now he's in jail.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

ha!

Wait, they want to enforce IMAGINARY violations? so... yeah. can we use other games as well and enforce the rules of real life? like in LIFE? I mean, I've allllwaaays wanted a car with a wife and full of kids and a fantastic job and win! sorry for the folks that lose though.
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

may the Bruce be with you CoffeeShark's Avatar

Here's what I was taught in the Army about the Geneva Convention:

"If you walk past a wounded enemy on the battlefield, you cannot turn around and kill them, you have to take them prisoner under Geneva Convention rules.
    So, make sure they're dead before you pass them."

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234813 ... LastLast