Page 1 of 148 12611 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: BlackRock Raid Safe List

BlackRock Raid Safe List

BR List over, will continue elsewhere at some point when Pugs begin to down content and GDKPs begin.
    Last edited by Ruxor; 01-18-2011 at 06:18 PM.

Lockalypse

ughhhhh

M˙stic - ninja queer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BlackRock Raid Safe List-wowscrnshot_051309_145942.jpg  

I like how Roodie and his guild is up there, yet there is no proof of anyone from <Apocrypha> being a ninja?

Glorynn is a butthurt shitty lock. =[

Everyone should beware, <Method> is a notoriously shitty guild who has to pug 10man raids!

To Zion goes I... Shan/KenDoRin's Avatar
    I like how Roodie actually found the sR forum, saw his name, and signed up just for the sake of calling one of its lead mods and longest time members a liar. Rux doesn't make half-assed allegations, mmk?

Next time, if you can't resist the urge, give up ML, kthxbai.

"Do not let anyone look down upon you because you are young, but be an example for the believers in your speech, your conduct, your love, your faith, your purity." (1 Tim. 4:12)
    XPS M1530|Intel Core Duo T7250 2GHz|3 GB RAM|200 GB SATA 7200 RPM|NVIDIA GeForce 8600M

Quote Originally Posted by Roodie View Post
    I like how Roodie and his guild is up there, yet there is no proof of anyone from <Apocrypha> being a ninja?

Glorynn is a butthurt shitty lock. =[

Everyone should beware, <Method> is a notoriously shitty guild who has to pug 10man raids!
    Actually, Roodie, despite the fact he is a pain in the ass, is the first person to post on here that he should not be on the list. I will look at the listing again and search through some shit to see what I can find.

Quote Originally Posted by Shan/KenDoRin View Post
    I like how Roodie actually found the sR forum, saw his name, and signed up just for the sake of calling one of its lead mods and longest time members a liar. Rux doesn't make half-assed allegations, mmk?

Next time, if you can't resist the urge, give up ML, kthxbai.
    Hey "brotoss," just because you suck at the game doesn't mean that you have to stand up for a fellow nub. I am assuming that this thread and Ruxor have some sort of affiliation with <Method> on Blackrock. If you don't, then I sincerely apologize and retract my previous post.

But as for Ruxor, you need to look a little better at your own "rules," if you will. There is no proof, and I am not the GM of <Apocrypha> as many people think. Check your facts, chum. Also, I'm a "pain in the ass" and kick people from raids because they're crappy, and it's for the good of others, not just myself.

Cheers.

Hey "brotoss," just because you suck at the game doesn't mean that you have to stand up for a fellow nub. I am assuming that this thread and Ruxor have some sort of affiliation with <Method> on Blackrock. If you don't, then I sincerely apologize and retract my previous post.

But as for Ruxor, you need to look a little better at your own "rules," if you will. There is no proof, and I am not the GM of <Apocrypha> as many people think. Check your facts, chum. Also, I'm a "pain in the ass" and kick people from raids because they're crappy, and it's for the good of others, not just myself.

Cheers.
    You are giving yourself too much credit. A thread devoted to defaming Roodie and the guild he is in? No. I have no idea who method it. Roodie you are on the list because there are so many complaints all over the forums about you and the way you play and act during raids. But let's put that aside and play devils advocate. I do not have a single screenshot showing you ninja looting anything so in that aspect you are right. I highly doubt however that with so many people complaining about you that there is no substance to these claims...but ok. The problem is that Apocrypha is blindly inviting people to raid. Look at how many people from there are being accused. Do you kick them after? I have no idea. You have people in Apocrypha who have ninja looted in the past, off the top of my head Urbanninja stands out.

But I tell you what. I will follow the rules of the thread and since I have yet to get a viable screen you will be removed along with your guild name.
    Last edited by Ruxor; 05-20-2009 at 07:53 PM.

Dunno what brotoss means, don't really care. If Rux feels in retrospect that you're not necessarily guilty, OK, but judging by your way of coming on here, making assumptions, and insulting/accusing members of lying, perhaps you need to rethink the way you take up an issue where you feel you've been unfairly judged. If you speak as bluntly and tactlessly as you did previously, it does not help your case (neither does calling people names btw). WoW is about playing with other people, grouping up and raiding, or competing against others, but it is primarily about having fun, and if you spend your WoW time getting mad like this, you're missing out on what WoW, like all video games, is all about. Just some friendly advice.

"Do not let anyone look down upon you because you are young, but be an example for the believers in your speech, your conduct, your love, your faith, your purity." (1 Tim. 4:12)
    XPS M1530|Intel Core Duo T7250 2GHz|3 GB RAM|200 GB SATA 7200 RPM|NVIDIA GeForce 8600M

Germany [DE]
    UI
    blah blah blah getting butthurt over a MMORPG
    Sad, really.

Weird, I hear about ninja MLs and jerkoffs everywhere, but I've never come across one in Jaedenar EU. I suppose there aren't enough people for ninjas, 'cause everyone knows everyone on such a small server.

Page 1 of 148 12611 ... LastLast